Hawaii Babies
Options

Announcing a pregnancy.

Aloha Ladies. Just found out we are expecting our first child. I am trying to think of a creative way to announce this to our families.We are not able to see them in person to give them the wonderful news since we are stationed here with the military, and our families live back in the states. Anyone mind sharing there stories or any suggestions would be awesome! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Announcing a pregnancy.

• Options

Ours is pretty boring - we told DH's parents in person, and I emailed mine (they're in the USA while we're in Australia). I just sent them the image strip below. I am lame. Stick out tongue

* the artist formerly known as redshoegirl *
    life in oz

• Options

I don't have any creative ideas for you, but I just wanted to say Congrats! :)  H&H 9 months!

We were kind of scared when we got the BFP (although we were trying) and called out parents just to find out what to do! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG I love that idea! We have a shitzu named Bella that has been like our child for a few years now, so incorporating her somehow in the announcement is a really great idea. :) 
  • Options
    congratulations!!! since all of my family members are in the states (we're in japan), my hubs and i created a 'Christmas-sy' themed video with little tidbits leading up to the announcement... since it was April, my family was a little confused at first, and then once it got to the end they all skyped with us and we officially told them.  it was great. if i can figure out a way to attach the video, i'll try to do so!
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • Options
    We weren't terribly creative but I just wanted to welcome you to this board and to the island.  =)  And congratulations! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Heh, I didn't even think about being creative (I wish I did!). I just e-mailed them and announced it that way =P

Have a happy and healthy 9 months and welcome to the board =)

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, Glad to be here! When we share our news i'll be sure to let everyone know how we did it. Not sure how much creative energy I have at the moment. :)
  • Options

Congrats and welcome to the board.

MrsPresley used a pic of her dog, I think. Something like "We're gonna have a what?" if I remember correctly...the photo of the dog had a confused look on its face.

I know some women take a photo of the HPT+ and send it via email. I've also seen where they say "our family is growing by two feet"...

Maybe Google creative ways to announce?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"