May 2011 Moms

Watcha doin this weekend?

What are everyone's plans this weekend? Doing anything special or wonderful?

Me: Not much.  Going to get some pumpkins tomorrow and then leave LO with DH for HOURS. Not sure what I'm going to do with myself. Sunday is NFL all day at our house.  I think I'll try completing my first round of baby food by making peas and green beans. 

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Watcha doin this weekend?

• I'm taking DS to the pumpkin patch for some festive baby's first Halloween pictures.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMags04:
    I'm taking DS to the pumpkin patch for some festive baby's first Halloween pictures.

This.  Hopefully it doesn't rain.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Tomorrow we are going to a fall art festival that I have heard is fun. The weather should be really nice.

Sunday: I am meeting up with some of my local nesties/bumpies for brunch.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Pumpkin patch for us, too!

ILs are finally coming into town - they haven't seen DS since before he turned 4 months old!

Saturday we're hanging out with friends all day and celebrating my BFF's birthday with a murder mystery dinner party.

Sunday we're going with ILs to the pumpkin patch for photos, and hopefully that night we can carve pumpkins. I really want to do one with two holes in it and sit DS inside. I'm sorry, but I think it's adorable.

• We're going to the ZOO! I'm excited. St. Louis has a fantastic zoo and better yet it's free.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • We're also pumpkin patching with the LOs tomorrow- hayride, corn maze, cider and donuts, the whole enchilada.  I'm really looking forward to it.

And my ILs are coming tomorrow to babysit!  So DH and I are going to dinner and a play (Night of the Living Dead), and probably grab a drink or 2 afterwards and catch the end of the MSU game.  Big Smile

• Having a pumpkin themed weekend with Babywillmake3. I'm so excited can't wait!
  • tonight i made a huge pot of chili for my parents and us and then laid on the couch.... tomorrow Isla and me are going to a party with my mom that a friend is hosting where tons of different stuff is out to buy.. and then i am going out for drinks tomorrow night with one of my best-friends for her birthday.  sunday will be lazy football watching day, which reminds me i need to get my fantasy team set.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We are taking the kids to the park in the a.m. because it's supposed to be sorta nice, and then we are going to the MSU v Wisconsin game in the afternoon/evening. This is my last tailgate of the year, and I'm ready to have a good time :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The local high school had a Winnie the Pooh Halloween Show--and for some reason, Reese's favorite toys as of now are anything with Winnie the Pooh.

She LOVED it. Most of the other infants were crying and scared, because it was loud, and the characters said "boo" a lot!. She did do the startle reflex a few times, but always burst out laughing after it. The first act, she was fascinated with and the second one she fell asleep.

They had a back stage tour and a snack where she could meet the characters--and that was her favorite. The characters let her tug on their ears and costumes, which made her laugh. She especially loved the pom-pom antennas.  

After that she took a two hour nap and then we went out to the mall and to dinner as a family.

Nice, fun, relaxing day.  

My daughter is my hero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"