Houston Babies

Daycare in The Woodlands?

I'm moving to Panther Creek in The Woodlands and would love it if you could recommend a daycare center. I have an infant and a 2 year old, so I need more than just a preschool. Anything you ladies can tell me would be very helpful! Thanks!

Re: Daycare in The Woodlands?

• Interfaith (not sure their ages)

First Baptist Church (This was one of my favs but too far from us, better prices than Primrose and other big chain brands)

I think there is a FT daycare at Christ Church United Methodist... I think they have two separate programs, a Preschool and a Daycare.

Primrose in Sterling Ridge or 242.  I liked the 242 location best... far from Panther Creek but maybe its convenient to your work?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sad had a great list.  I'd add Stepping Stones to it.  There are two locations - one on Falconwing and the other at Cranebrook.

• Loading the player...
  • imagesad5781:

Interfaith (not sure their ages)

First Baptist Church (This was one of my favs but too far from us, better prices than Primrose and other big chain brands)

I think there is a FT daycare at Christ Church United Methodist... I think they have two separate programs, a Preschool and a Daycare.

Primrose in Sterling Ridge or 242.  I liked the 242 location best... far from Panther Creek but maybe its convenient to your work?

We go to FBC, I really like it.  No experience with the infant rooms since we didn't move there until my son was 2, but the teachers are nice and the director and assistant director are really on top of things.  The assistant director also lives in Panther Creek.

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"