Cincinnati Babies
Options

Break the Ice - I'm new to the whole experience

Hello. My name is Jami. I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I'm due on may 1st. I'm a high risk pregnancy. I'm on bedrest. This will be my first child. I've also happened to hit a few ruts so far. And I quite frankly, in early twenties, I've never been one to get extrememly social. I've left some friends behind when I moved forward. Now i'm slightly having doubts and it's be great to have another woman to talk with. My mother and the father of baby are my only social links at this point.

Re: Break the Ice - I'm new to the whole experience

• Options

Welcome to the Cincinnati Babies page! :)

• Options
    Welcome to the board. I'm sorry to hear you're already on bedrest, that's rough.  The board isn't as active as it used to be, but if you ask a question, enough of us still check in to answer. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey and welcome.  Pregnancy and having children is a whole new world! Welcome to it!
    image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!

Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Options

Congrats on the new baby coming. May 1st is my birthday so it is a great day to have a baby :)

Welcome to the board!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!  I am 12 weeks...13 on Thursday, so not too far ahead of you.  I am one of the first amongst our friends to have a child, so I don't have too many people IRL to discuss with either.  Best of luck!
    *** Sisterwife with JenniferLuvsCandy! can't wait to meet your LO!***
    ***Congrats to Kristin15172004 on your adorable baby girl!***
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"