Cincinnati Babies

Pediatrician Recommendation

Does anyone have any good pediatrician recommendations in either the Kenwood/Montgomery/Hyde Park areas or in the Clifton area?
Dx: Septate and Bicornuate uterus and Mild Endometriosis
First Lap - 7/08 - removed endo and endometriomia cyst on right ovary
Stopped TTC
8/10 - Started TTC again
12/10 - 3/11 - 3 rounds of femara/ovidrel/iui - All BFN's
4/11 - 2nd Lap/Hysteroscopy/Septum Resection - Septum removed/still bicornuate uterus/Stage I endo removed
6/4 - femara/ovidrel/iui - BFP!!
Follow me @ http://mcfarlandbabysteps.blogspot.com/

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation

• My kids see Dr. Garvin on Portsmouth in Hyde Park. He is super awesome as are the other doctors in that office (Drs Joseph, Brown, Bagamery, and Arar). I am not sure who is accepting new patients right now, so you can call and ask but they are all awesome.
  • I LOVE Group Health Associates in Kenwood. I usually see Dr. Pramuk, but I have seen all the docs at one point in time while DS has been sick. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We also love Kenwood Group Health Associates. I LOVE Dr. Wetzler, and actually saw her for a year or two before I was 18, my sister saw her until she was 18, and then my niece sees her as well. We've also seen Dr. Pramuk several times and like her a lot as well.
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Dr. Drasnin at ESD pediatrics in hyde park is amazing!
  • imageJessica&Brett:
    We also love Kenwood Group Health Associates. I LOVE Dr. Wetzler ... We've also seen Dr. Pramuk several times and like her a lot as well.

Same here. I can not recommend Dr. Wetzler enough, I just love her! We've seen Parmuk and Deblasis (spelling?) and they both seemed wonderful too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"