August 2011 Moms
Options

HDBD!!!

I'm gonna start it today, let's see those babies!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HDBD!!!

• Options
  • Options

Dressed up in his cowboy gear which included socks made to look like boots!! (too awesome)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG! That is so cute. 
  • Options

AWE SP - your baby looks adorable in red... :) *heehee!* (The pic is just a red box...unless there's something wrong with my browser)

Here's Collin from Saturday, all dressed up for my best friend's wedding...complete w/Argyle socks...

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Her halloween jammies!!

And a SMILE!

• Options
    imagejennypenny1014:

AWE SP - your baby looks adorable in red... :) *heehee!* (The pic is just a red box...unless there's something wrong with my browser)

Here's Collin from Saturday, all dressed up for my best friend's wedding...complete w/Argyle socks...

:( It shows up on google chrome but not firefox...that's werid. 

• Options

My lil guy enjoying his bath time Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

This morning. I was trying to get her smiling, but as soon as that camera comes out, she stops. Just like her daddy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Love seeing these cutie pies!! DD this morning:image
  • Options

Love the skeleton pjs!

• Options

Hanging out with big Sis.

• Options

imagetink7227:

OMG!!! Too cute! 

• Options
    imagelob:

Love the skeleton pjs!

his hair is getting long!!! so cute!!

• Options

All dressed up and no where to go! 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

10 weeks old!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how fast that happend!

• Options
    imageohyeahdollface:

Sometimes I wish I had a girl..boys clothes suck! It's bad when even my FI notices (he said he wants to sue for discrimination lol)

• Options

imagesptaylor91:

Sometimes I wish I had a girl..boys clothes suck! It's bad when even my FI notices (he said he wants to sue for discrimination lol)

Yes PREACH! Srsly! And have you ever noticed when going to the big stores that there is SUCH a greater selection of girls clothes than boys?? Boys have so little to choose from - it's sad!!

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    imageohyeahdollface:

AWE she is SO precious, doll! Smile

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    imagejennypenny1014:

imagesptaylor91:

Yes PREACH! Srsly! And have you ever noticed when going to the big stores that there is SUCH a greater selection of girls clothes than boys?? Boys have so little to choose from - it's sad!!

SO TRUE! I hate it! I walk into the Walmart baby section and the whole place is covered in girl clothes. Little itty bitty section for the boys. Makes me sad Sad

• Options
    imagejennypenny1014:

imagesptaylor91:

We went to Macy's and my FI was like "is this all the boys clothes?!"  

• Options

DH wanted to let Connor try his excersaucer thing out since he prefers to stand up so much-

And, because I love his Babylegs so much-

• Options

First smile on camera!! 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesptaylor91:
    imagejennypenny1014:

imagesptaylor91:

I was really excited to get the kids coordinating Christmas outfits and all they have for baby boys is basic or crappy. I got pretty dresses for my girls and now I'm trying to find something cute for DS. Girl clothes are WAY better!  I guess I should be thankful I have both.

• Options

We all went up the mountains and had a picnic about a week and a half ago. Here's a couple pictures from our outing:

The batteries in my camera have died, so I can't take a more recent pic :( 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetink7227:
    imagesptaylor91:
    imagejennypenny1014:

imagesptaylor91:

I was really excited to get the kids coordinating Christmas outfits and all they have for baby boys is basic or crappy. I got pretty dresses for my girls and now I'm trying to find something cute for DS. Girl clothes are WAY better!  I guess I should be thankful I have both.

**See HDBD pic of Collin** - I searched EVERYWHERE for a "dressy" outfit for my little guy so we could go to this evening wedding...what you see him in is HOLIDAY attire from Carters. Yes, I had to wait for the holiday stuff to come out just so I could find my son a long sleeved oxford shirt, a vest, and some dressy pants. If this wedding was a month earlier, he would've been stuck going in his "Mommy's Little Monkey" or "Grandpa's All Star" onesie/pants outfit. And yet, there are cute little dresses for all occasions everywhere I turn, any time of year. Tr?s lame.

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Options
    I can never get a picture of this baby when she is awake.  Too wiggly!

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Everyone is getting so big! https://tinypic.com/r/2ik5kpd/7
  • Options

Big Stretches yesterday morning

• Options

I love Wednesdays just for this thread :)

Here is Brooklyn on Monday - 10w3d

Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options

I missed HDBD last week because I was visiting my sister and my nephew in Florida so I'll post some pictures from that!

We brought him swimming.. it was so awesome to be swimming in the ocean in October!

and then here is my new favorite picture of us!

• Options

excited for the game...before the devastating lossSad

• Options
    imagejennypenny1014:
    imagetink7227:
    imagesptaylor91:
    imagejennypenny1014:

imagesptaylor91:

**See HDBD pic of Collin** - I searched EVERYWHERE for a "dressy" outfit for my little guy so we could go to this evening wedding...what you see him in is HOLIDAY attire from Carters. Yes, I had to wait for the holiday stuff to come out just so I could find my son a long sleeved oxford shirt, a vest, and some dressy pants. If this wedding was a month earlier, he would've been stuck going in his "Mommy's Little Monkey" or "Grandpa's All Star" onesie/pants outfit. And yet, there are cute little dresses for all occasions everywhere I turn, any time of year. Tr?s lame.

Moms of boys.. PSA! Check out www.crazy8.com! We have a Crazy 8 store in my mall and I am addicted :) All of my nephews get bags of clothes from here each Christmas. 

Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    imagekjuryfl:
    imagejennypenny1014:
    imagetink7227:
    imagesptaylor91:
    imagejennypenny1014:

imagesptaylor91:

Moms of boys.. PSA! Check out www.crazy8.com! We have a Crazy 8 store in my mall and I am addicted :) All of my nephews get bags of clothes from here each Christmas. 

I love Crazy 8 and get lots of things there. It's also one of the few places that I can shop for all three of my kids because my 6.5 year old wears a size 7/8. I love Carters but they don't carry clothes big enough for my oldest.

• Options

So many beautiful babies.

I don't know what I'd do if we had a girl. There is no more room for clothes and I'd bet that people would go crazy buying little girl stuff.

Here's one of Russell's dress up outfits. He played doctor for our zoo's Halloween festivities this past weekend!

• Options

Michael Loves baths now!

Watching the brewers game

A day with grandma and great great grandpa Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pregnancy imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Here he is watching the mobile on his swing. He LOVES it! He sits and smiles up at it all the time, and sometimes I think he even tries to laugh...though he's not sure how to make that work yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesapphirewolfkdv:

Here he is watching the mobile on his swing. He LOVES it! He sits and smiles up at it all the time, and sometimes I think he even tries to laugh...though he's not sure how to make that work yet.

He is adorable!

M. tries to laugh, too, but it always comes out as what I call a "squeak-honk," hahaha. 

// I love you too. //

• Options

She wasn't very happy with me this day (she has the sniffles & i had just finished attacking her with a nose bulb)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"