Canada Babies
Options

Happy Wednesday before a long weekend!

Good morning Ladies,

We haven't had too much discussion on the board this week, so I wanted to start some up. Lets do some GTKY:

1) How are old are you and DH/F/S?

2) How long have you been together?

3) Where in Canada are you from? Do you love living there, and why?

4) Where are you on your TTC/family journey?

5) Whats your biggest pet peeve right now?

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Wednesday before a long weekend!

• Options

Ok I'll start: 

1) How are old are you and DH/F/S? We are both 28.

2) How long have you been together? 6 years, married 6 months.

3) Where in Canada are you from? Do you love living there, and why? We Live in Hamilton Ontario, my family is here, and both my little nephews, who I want to eat are nearby.

4) Where are you on your TTC/family journey?  We are currently TTC #1, but I  have PCOS, so it may still be awhile before we are luck enough to have one of our own.

5) What's your biggest pet peeve right now? That people don't know how to filter what they put on facebook. Everyone does not need to know your entire life, and its scary what you can find out about people from that site.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) How are old are you and DH/F/S? I'm 26, he's 29

2) How long have you been together? 7.5 years (Married just over 3 months)

3) Where in Canada are you from? Do you love living there, and why? St Catharines Area. Why: It's right in the middle of everything we do.

4) Where are you on your TTC/family journey? We haven't actively started TTC just yet but we aren't being careful anymore either so if it happens it happens. If we don't get pg in the mean time, we officially start in 2 cycles.

5) Whats your biggest pet peeve right now? Men that leave the toilet seat up! and people that don't know how to use their manners.

ETA: the answer to why... I forgot

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1) How are old are you and DH/F/S? I'm 27, H is 28

2) How long have you been together? We've been together for nearly 9 years now, married for just over 2.

3) Where in Canada are you from? Do you love living there, and why? We're in Hamilton also.  I like the neighbourhood we're in, it's close to a lot of things but isn't busy, but the commute sucks.  I drive into Oakville every day and H goes to downtown Toronto.  I see us making a move closer to Toronto in the next few years.

4) Where are you on your TTC/family journey? I'm currently KU with our first!

5) Whats your biggest pet peeve right now? Oh there are so many.  Bad drivers, people who chew with their mouths open, people who drag their feel when they walk.  People who say "I seen that". No, you have seen that, or you saw that.  Grrrr...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1) How are old are you and DH/F/S? I'm 26, H is 31

2) How long have you been together? 4 years, married for just over 1

3) Where in Canada are you from? Do you love living there, and why? Kitchener area, I don't mind it!

4) Where are you on your TTC/family journey? TTC #1, cycle 3

5) Whats your biggest pet peeve right now? Annoying people at work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"