January 2011 Moms
Options

what was your due date?

How close did you come to it? I just noticed its the 28th, my due date was 1/28, she would be just turning 8 months old, and yet she will be 9 months in a few days. Crazy. The Whitanator obviously couldnt wait t meet her awesome momma.

Im off to do the 30ds before work..kill me now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what was your due date?

• Options
    I was due Jan 16th, he was born Jan 18th. : I hope this one comes out by his EDD!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine was January 11. She came exactly 2 weeks earlier on Dec 8 so she's 9 months today! yay
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was due the 16th and he came the 15th. :) One day early. The first Brown in HISTORY not to be late to everything.
  • Options
    My EDD was 1/15, I had a scheduled c-section on 1/11. Yes, that was intentional. LOL. I begged my OB for that date.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was due January 14th (2 days after my birthday), then they said I was most likely going to have a Christmas baby because she was measuring ahead, then I started having contractions at 31 weeks and they put me on meds to stop labor caused from an infection.  She didn't show up until January 20th.  We had everything ready by the time I was 34 weeks so I had nothing to do to help pass the time while I was overdue and it SUCKED!   I'm hoping the next one comes a few days early or at least on time. 
  • Options

imagemommabear530:
    I was due the 16th and he came the 15th. :) One day early. The first Brown in HISTORY not to be late to everything.

LOL, this is me.  When I am on time to something, people about fall over.

• Options
    Mine was January 10th.  Had a scheduled C-Section on January 3rd.  If they had let me go on my own who knows - my first one was 12 days past his due date.
  • Options
    Is it crazy that I had three OBs and turned out two of them were crazy.  One was fired and one I left at 30 weeks because I had never met her and I knew she was wrong about everything.  Anywho the first whackadoo had a due date of 1/18.  The second one had a due date of 1/28 after I argued with the nurse that the calculations were way off!  Finally my good and final OB had a due date of 1/8.  She couldn't believe how the 1/28 due date, it didn't make sense.  I was induced and Cooper came on 1-11-11!
  • Options
    My 'official' due date was 1/19, but I was charting so I know her 'real' due date was 1/23, not that it really matters.  She was born 12/24.  We're having her first birthday party on 1/21, heh.
  • Options

imagebroccolitree:
    My 'official' due date was 1/19, but I was charting so I know her 'real' due date was 1/23, not that it really matters.  She was born 12/24.  We're having her first birthday party on 1/21, heh.

I bet you will never get such a good Christmas present for the rest of your life!

• Options
    Due 1/16 had scheduled c-section 1/6.
  • Options

I was due 1-11-11 and she came on 1-9-11.

H and I had our own little pool going on - I bet that she'd come on the 8th and he said the 10th. So of course she had to make both of us wrong and come right in between! 

I didn't go over, but like MrsHollywood, I kept getting told that she would come "any day now". I was 3cm and fully efaced for a MONTH.

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

I was due 1-11-11 and she came on 1-9-11.

H and I had our own little pool going on - I bet that she'd come on the 8th and he said the 10th. So of course she had to make both of us wrong and come right in between! 

I didn't go over, but like MrsHollywood, I kept getting told that she would come "any day now". I was 3cm and fully efaced for a MONTH.

Wow,  I was 4cm a few weeks before too. That is INSANE!! I'm so glad you held out the whole way!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imagebroccolitree:

I bet you will never get such a good Christmas present for the rest of your life!

I have mixed feelings about this.  From this year on I'm sure that'll be the case, but I had SUCH a freaking hard time last year, and a lot of it stemmed directly from the fact that it was Christmas.  And I get that comment all the time so I usually just say, 'yep best ever!' and not give in to introspection about it.  But yeah.

Except my H.  He thinks it was the best ever.

And I do laugh at myself because my dad's birthday is 10/25 and mine is 11/25, so when I figured out my due date I was all, aw, there's no way she'll follow us and be 12/25.  Uh, lol.

• Options
    imagebroccolitree:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imagebroccolitree:

I have mixed feelings about this.  From this year on I'm sure that'll be the case, but I had SUCH a freaking hard time last year, and a lot of it stemmed directly from the fact that it was Christmas.  And I get that comment all the time so I usually just say, 'yep best ever!' and not give in to introspection about it.  But yeah.

Except my H.  He thinks it was the best ever.

And I do laugh at myself because my dad's birthday is 10/25 and mine is 11/25, so when I figured out my due date I was all, aw, there's no way she'll follow us and be 12/25.  Uh, lol.

I can understand what you mean, especially because you were a bit from your due date. Its almost like "Wait, this isn't supposed to happen yet."   Can I ask why you went early? For some reason, its not jumping out on me. At this time I associate you with awesomely delicious meals, and can not recall your vag history. lol

• Options
    i love rehashing all these stories! i was due 1/3/11 & he was forced out 9 days later on 1/12/11. he'd dropped like a month before so i felt like i was walking with a bowling ball grinding down my pelvic bone, it was so painful!!! but i was no where near dilated so my dr sent me to the hospital & put me on cervidil. as soon as the 12hr treatment was over they checked me & said it didn't work & i still wasnt dilated but as we were talking my water broke & he was born 13 hrs later!
  • Options
    My due date was Jan 5, 2011 but she arrived exactly two weeks early so she was born Dec 22, 2010. It was madness because I wasn't expecting her to arrive till after Christmas. LOL.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options

imagekknapp25:
    i love rehashing all these stories! i was due 1/3/11 & he was forced out 9 days later on 1/12/11. he'd dropped like a month before so i felt like i was walking with a bowling ball grinding down my pelvic bone, it was so painful!!! but i was no where near dilated so my dr sent me to the hospital & put me on cervidil. as soon as the 12hr treatment was over they checked me & said it didn't work & i still wasnt dilated but as we were talking my water broke & he was born 13 hrs later!

9 days late! Whew, I would have been going crazy!!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

I can understand what you mean, especially because you were a bit from your due date. Its almost like "Wait, this isn't supposed to happen yet."   Can I ask why you went early? For some reason, its not jumping out on me. At this time I associate you with awesomely delicious meals, and can not recall your vag history. lol

I had cholestasis, so she basically decided to blow my popsicle stand early because she was sick of pickling herself.

It being the holidays and also the first White Christmas in like 100 years (we're in GA), the hospital staff was really bare bones, nobody could visit, I couldn't make H go grab me illicit food or random magazines or whatever to keep my mind off it, etc.  It just blew.  But I'm super psyched for this year!  Even though we need to figure out a tree containment system, lol.

• Options
    imagebroccolitree:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

I had cholestasis, so she basically decided to blow my popsicle stand early because she was sick of pickling herself.

It being the holidays and also the first White Christmas in like 100 years (we're in GA), the hospital staff was really bare bones, nobody could visit, I couldn't make H go grab me illicit food or random magazines or whatever to keep my mind off it, etc.  It just blew.  But I'm super psyched for this year!  Even though we need to figure out a tree containment system, lol.

Oh hell, i havent even thought about the christmas tree yet. Sorry it stunk for you. Our LO's have a mind of their own, even in the womb. They definitley call the shots. I hope this year is awesome for you.

• Options
    I was due on 1/28 and she was born at 4:29pm on that day. Aiden was due 7/21/09 and he was born at 5:04pm that day :) okay its not a crazy miracle that they were both born on their due dates. I had gestational diabetes with both and was induced on my due dates. Pretty sure they both would have camped out an extra two weeks if given the choice.
  • Options

imageffejsGirl:
    I was due on 1/28 and she was born at 4:29pm on that day. Aiden was due 7/21/09 and he was born at 5:04pm that day :) okay its not a crazy miracle that they were both born on their due dates. I had gestational diabetes with both and was induced on my due dates. Pretty sure they both would have camped out an extra two weeks if given the choice.

On that note, happy 8 months Emily!!!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageffejsGirl:

On that note, happy 8 months Emily!!!

Thank you! I just took her monthly pics. Try to post later today.
  • Options
    DS was due on the 14th and came the 15th at 1pm.
  • Options
    DS was due on the 24th.  He came on the 25th. 
  • Options
    I was due on the 20th but he was born on the 19th. I had been on bed rest since November..so, I really thought he might come sooner (not that I wanted that, but that is how it seemed like things were going)..so glad he was punctual...Big Smile

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Just 9 days early for DD, I was do the 20th and she arrived on the 11th.

DS was nearly 5 weeks early. He was due October 17th, he arrived September 15th. 

• Options
    I was due feb 8th and she came early on 1/31
  • Options

Due Date: 1/27/11

Born: 1/20/11

DS was exactly one week early

Due Date: 7/23/08

Born: 7/17/08

DD was 6 days early

• Options
    E was due 1/19, I was induced on 1/14 and she was born on 1/16
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    I was due Jan 15 and she arrived on Jan 6.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"