Washington Babies
Options

When did your lo get 2 yo molars?

When did your child start getting their 2 year old molars? Dd has been sleeping a total of 3-4 hours less than she used to and is obviously tired, but naps are becoming a struggle this past week. She's been drooling a lot lately and puts her hands in her mouth quite often. I was thinking I'd have until she was 2! :) think it could be molars???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did your lo get 2 yo molars?

• Options
    DS is 27 months and does not have them
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had the same thing happen with Lucy the last couple weeks. No more teeth yet.  But I started googling and found a lot of kids have a bit of a sleep regression right between 18-20 months.  It lasted about 3 weeks for Lucy, and finally this last few days she's started sleeping again.  But, same thing as Ella, no sleeping, lots of drooling, cranky.  Then, it just went away.

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It took almost four months for Max's 2-year molars to come in. He is just now finishing up with them at almost 2 and 1/2. 
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

Lila is 26 months and no sign of the 2 yr molars yet.  

Sleep changes can be so frustrating when there's no obvious explanation for them! 

• Options
    Em (22.5 months) has been sticking her hands in and saying the back teeth hurt for the past month, but no sign of them.  She is also getting all 4 canines right now I thought they were coming in the spring, but it has taken 6 months for them to drop and finally a couple are poking through  We haven't had a new tooth break through since January...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagetheresab:
    Em (22.5 months) has been sticking her hands in and saying the back teeth hurt for the past month, but no sign of them.  She is also getting all 4 canines right now I thought they were coming in the spring, but it has taken 6 months for them to drop and finally a couple are poking through  We haven't had a new tooth break through since January...

Totally off topic: Theresa, you new siggy pic is so cute! She is so big.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

At 17 months, Sammy has two that have popped through, and red and swollen on a couple of others.  He didn't begin to get his front teeth until 9 months.

• Options

Funny you would ask since you're describing our week so far!  Today was the first day I got DS down for a nap in 4 days and he's been drooling and his hands have been in his mouth constantly.  Yesterday I saw the bottom two molars had broken through. 

I'm excited to have teething finally behind us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Holden just started getting them about a month ago, I think they've gone back into hiding though... 
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    Jillian is a late bloomer in the teeth department.  Her last two are just coming in and she is nearly 3.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Options
    imageKNemo:

imagetheresab:

Totally off topic: Theresa, you new siggy pic is so cute! She is so big.

Thanks!  not a baby anymore :) 

It is crazy how her look changes based on the hairstyle of the day (or hour as it may be).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    no sign of them yet in our 25 mth old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"