May 2012 Moms
Options

MCNUGGETS ANYONE!?

so I have not had M/S (knock on wood) but food just really does not sound good. my husband kept naming off things for dinner non of which I wanted, I finally just said lets get nuggets!! I have really been trying to eat healthy but what the heck its Friday!! I ate 10 of them and I have 10 more in the fridge
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MCNUGGETS ANYONE!?

• Options
    Mmmmm that sounds good...
    imageimage BabyFruit Ticker For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11
  • Options
    I have not had fast food since August of last year (I gave it up and have kept it up!), so no McDonalds, Taco Bell, Panda Express, etc. For the most part I no longer even want it, but the one thing I cannot stop craving is McNuggets! It's the food of my childhood, and now pregnant I keep wanting fat and grease and they sound HEAVENLY!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had McNuggets for dinner, it was all I could think of that sounded even halfway appealing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    LOL we had nuggets and fries on wednesday! so good
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• Options
    That is the only thing that has sounded good to e for the last three weeks...along with french fries.  Really wish I could eat a salad or veggies.  I am hoping my appetite comes back soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I really wish that Mcdonald was here were i live just so i could get some mcnugget. 
  • Options
    I had not had fast food for years.... until a couple of weeks ago when the only thing that did not make me want to vomit was a McChicken, I also had not had meat in years! So you never know
    imageimageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Its the only thing Ive been craving! I have yet to get some though...maybe for lunch today,
    Preston Cash my angel born sleeping @34 weeks 5-16-09
    BFP 9-16-11
    Married to DH since 11-2-08
    DD (9) DS (8)
    Jude Levi, My rainbow baby, born May 8th 2012. We are so in love!
  • Options
    Completely understand.  I saw the doctor for the first time yesterday and was told that this early on nutrition isn't top priority as long as you're taking your prenatal vitamins.  What matters is staying hydrated and eating something that doesn't make you sick.
  • Options
    For me it's not mcnuggets, but chick-fil-a nuggets and fries! yumm!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"