October 2011 Moms

body not my own = baby even controlling my knees?

I am not saying that I want my baby out, but some of the things that are going on are just plain weird. I know I am luckier than most.  These are small annoyances.

I am used to the gas, the kicking, the numb hands and swollen feet.  But now my knee suddenly hurts- is that baby related? I dont remember hitting it and there is no bruise but it feels like I fell down.

also - the dry skin. my eyebrow skin is so freaking itchy.  I moisturize  constantly, but the skin is peeling off.  3 weeks ago, I got a mosquito bite on my face.  Should be gone by now.  nope.  And it still itchy and now it is dry.

Should I blame all this on the baby? or am I just a freak. 

Please no flames for being a complainer.  I dont complain to anyone IRL. 

Re: body not my own = baby even controlling my knees?

• Probably baby-related!  I've gotten crazy chapped lips here lately.  I'm blaming it on the baby b/c I have no idea what else it could be.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • More weight + hormones loosening your joints so that your pelvis can open enough for baby = pain. Blame away!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, you are right, it's totally the baby - my knees are really achy too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It felt like I ran 10 miles last night. My knee was so sore. It luckily wore off during the day. I didn't even think to blame it on pregnancy, but the loosening of the joints makes sense.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh. yes - My knees have been hurting all week. I decided it's most likely the 50 extra pounds I'm carrying around...
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"