Trouble TTC
Options

Tomorrow makes 3 years

since we started TTC.  Tongue Tied  I'm not even sure what else to say, but I'm sure you girls know how I'm feeling.  To top it all off, either today or tomorrow will probably be CD1, after a week of spotting.  I'm hoping DH and I can find something fun to do to keep our minds off things tomorrow.  Just had to vent.

Re: Tomorrow makes 3 years

• Options

Booo, that really sucks!!! :( So sorry to hear this!!!

TTC since 1/10
    First RE appt 5/11
    Dx w/ Stage IV Endo
    IVF #1 July/Aug 2011. Long lupron protocol ER 8/8 ET 8/11 = BFN
    IVF #2 - Postponed due to cyst/endo. Lap scheduled for 9/11
    **P/SAIF welcome**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~~~September Siggy Challenge~~~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I hope you can do something fun to celebrate being the two of you and all you've been through together. I know it's a rough anniversary date and nothing to celebrate, but you have each other, which is something to be thankful for. 

Sorry that it's been three long years. We're rounding the bend for year 2 and I'm already starting to field the questions from friends after being married 5+ years. I can only play the "well I live abroad" card for so long. 

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am sorry! Sending you lots of {{HUGS}}.

I hope you and DH can find something fun to do to take your mind off of things this weekend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That really sucks.  I'm sorry you're feeling this way and CD1 definitely doesn't help.

((hugs))

• Options

((hugs))  I'm nearing the 2.5 year mark myself...so unfair....

TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Options
    Ugh, so sorry. Nobody should have to wait that long! Hope you can find something fun to do!!
    TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • Options

I'm so sorry. That really sucks.

I hope you can find a way to enjoy the day.

• Options

Sorry to hear-that sucks.....hopefully you guys can do something fun this weekend.

• Options

Sorry to hear that :(  It sucks that IF gives you new, bad anniversaries and also colors the good ones.  (Oh, I'm turning XX years old, still not pregnant...  Oh, we've been married XX years, still not pregnant...)

Sigh. 

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options

So sorry you're coming up on three years.  I know I was talking to someone last week about how we'll try various steps we can afford for five years to have the two kids we want. And if we don't have one or two by then we'll stop because it will have been seven years of trying and DH will be 45 & I'll be 39.  They said "Seven years? I can't imagine it taking that long for two kids!"  And sadly I thought...I know ladies here that have been trying for years for one, she has no idea.

(((HUGS)))

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    That sucks.  I'm sorry you're having such a craptastic week.  I hope you can find something wonderful to distract you - you deserve it. 
    TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
    1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
    Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"