Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Soft soled shoe recommendations

I've been letting B "walk" barefoot but I figured it would be good to have something for winter.  If you've found any reasonably priced soft soled shoes that you like recommend them here. 

I bought these cute mocassins from H&M for $7.99. They're basically socks with a leather sole attached to the bottom and I like them a lot so far, especially for the price. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Soft soled shoe recommendations

• Options
    I like the Robeez. I know Target has their own brand and there are some other brands that are essentially the same.
  • Options
    I like the target knock offs. i'm too dang poor for robeez!
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Robeez. You can get them off eBay for decent too.
  • Options

imageTitts McGeee:
    I like the target knock offs. i'm too dang poor for robeez!

Sometimes there are some good sales. I think I got a pair on diapers.com for about $10 including shipping. But ya, I wouldn't want to pay $25-30 full price for them! The knock-offs work just fine. 

• Options

imageTitts McGeee:
    I like the target knock offs.

We have a pair of the Target shoes, too.  They work fine, and he will out grow them soon enough.  We will get him better shoes once he starts walking.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like the Robeez because they're easy to slip on and quite flexible, so I'm assuming fairly comfortable for DD.  That said, the 2 pair I have for DD I received as gifts.  I don't know if I would spend over $30 a pair on shoes she'll outgrow pretty quickly, especially at this age.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS has Skidders, which are basically socks with a soft sneaker bottom. They are great. Online and at Target they are $12-19. I have seen them at TJ Maxx for $6.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"