Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

one month onsies

Can I ask you ladies where you purchased your one month old onsies for LO turning a month old? TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: one month onsies

• Options
    I shopped and shopped for onesies at Goodwill and yard sales... lol, went totally crazy and ended up with FIFTY 0-3 month onesies!!! It's insane, not sure what I was thinking... granted I didn't pay much for them, but nobody... no baby can wear that many onesies. They're expensive buying them new and hardly wear them so if you can buy used, DO!
  • Options
    Etsy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you talking about the stickers that people put on the onesies?  If so, etsy.  I'm not sure what a one month onesie is.
  • Options

imageJennyAnne022776:
    Are you talking about the stickers that people put on the onesies?  If so, etsy.  I'm not sure what a one month onesie is.

Oh! I just thought she was talking about every day onesies...oops.

• Options
    yes I meant the stickers although I didn't realize that is what they were.  What is etsy by the way?
  • Options

image35baby:
    yes I meant the stickers although I didn't realize that is what they were.  What is etsy by the way?

It's a website for people to sell homemade items through their shops.  There are literally hundreds of different designs of stickers.  I think I went to the website and searched under baby stickers months or something like that.  Mine were somewhere in the area of $7-9 per set.

ETA:  I was going to link you to the woman I bought them from, but there's a message on her shop saying that she's on maternity leave.  There are tons and tons of other people who sell them though.

• Options

I bought mine here on Etsy. Search monthly onesies stickers.

• Options
    thanks guys I found the site and the stickers will get them.
  • Options
    Try Etsy or Amazon. I got mine from Amazon.
  • Options
    imageJennyAnne022776:
    Oh my, I just needed to say how absolutely adorable your siggy pic is!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    mine are from pickysticky.com
  • Options
    All this time I thought they were photoshopped because that's what one blogger did the first time I'd ever seen them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"