1st Trimester
Options

is it a baby bump or bloat?

so im 11 weeks and i feel huge i wasnt the smallest person to start off with and ive noticed around my waist line my pants are getting a little snug this is my 1st baby and alot of people say that i look pregnant and some people say ehh its just bloat how about you guys? did any of you start to show at 11 weeks with your 1st baby??

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: is it a baby bump or bloat?

• Options
    I started maternity clothes around 10 weeks with DD, and now I look back at photos and think it's funny because what I thought was a baby bump may have been bump or may have been bloat, but I thought it was huge and I did not look pregnant at all!  Have fun with it and take a picture of your bump/bloat so you can look back at it at 36 weeks and wonder what you were thinking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    At 11 weeks it's probably just bloat since everything is still contained in your pelvis.  I didn't get a tiny bump with my first until 21 weeks and I'm not showing at all yet with this pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was showing by 12 weeks with my first pregnancy... I was pretty small then and all of my normal pants didn't fit anymore so I started wearing bigger sizes and maternity pants around then also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You might notice the change but no one else will really notice you pop until closer to 20 weeks.  Its just bloat right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    most likely, just bloat.  With my first, I found that once I got to the point where it was uncomfortable to lay on my stomach, that was when it was true baby bump, which for me was at 15-16 weeks.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • Options

It's probably just bloat, but if you're uncomfortable, bring on the maternity pants! haha. I "popped" at 19 weeks with my DS:

image image

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"