Canada Babies

New to the boards :)

Hello ladies;

New to the boards and thought I'd introduce myself. First time expecting mommy. We were very lucky and conceived on our first attempt, so my DH is very full of himself right now (hahaha!). Anyways I am looking forward to sharing stories and hearing advice from you all!
Cheers! Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: New to the boards :)

• Welcome. And congrats. The women on this board are very nice. I hope you enjoy this board. Which Birth month board do you belong to? Or do you know know when your EDD is? 
    Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
  • Welcome to the board. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! According to the birth calculators I've seen I should be due at the end of May. I made my appointment with the OB for Halloween; it seems so far to wait sicne we're so excited!!

• Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy. That's awesome you got pregnant on your first attempt. Now your husband probably thinks he has soldier sperm doesn't he :P

• Oh yes; even talking on the phone to my mother I overheard him let slip "Yep, all thanks to my super sperm." I almost died laughing especially since I know he never says things like that to her and his face went beet red. Concequences of an inflated ego Stick out tongue

• Hi!

I'm new to the board too, but not new to the bump - I'm a Nov 2010 momma.  Where are you from?  If you ever have any questions I'm here!  Congratulations!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you! :) I'm from Quebec but currently living in Eastern Ontario.

• Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! 
    TTC #2 since 06/10
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"