Military Families
Options

Random question on electric shavers/razors

Does anyone know what type of electric shaver your husband uses? And if it does the job well enough for a day to day military shaving requirement?

I am trying to find a good gift for my husband. He hates shaving every day and gets really bad razor burn, so I'm trying to find something that works really well, if that is possible with an electric versus just a regular razor.

Re: Random question on electric shavers/razors

• Options
    MH uses an electric razor that doesn't require shave gel.  I believe it's a Norelco electric razor.  They are kind of expensive but seem to be a little gentler on the skin.  Also could try some aftershave or moisturizer.  Hope this helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If he has consistant razor burn, he can talk with his Dr. and get a shaving profile. He will still have to keep it trimmed and neat, but he won't have to use a razor everyday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just bought DH a nivea norelco -- he LOOOVEEESS it! It comes with shave lotion that squirts out the top while hes shaving and he can use it wet our dry. It gets as close as his regular manual razor (seriously.. it was amazingly smooth) I got it at target like 2 or 3 weeks ago for $80. You only have to replace the heads once a year it says.

Hes in love with it.

Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageMyHusbandMyHero:

I just bought DH a nivea norelco -- he LOOOVEEESS it! It comes with shave lotion that squirts out the top while hes shaving and he can use it wet our dry. It gets as close as his regular manual razor (seriously.. it was amazingly smooth) I got it at target like 2 or 3 weeks ago for $80. You only have to replace the heads once a year it says.

Hes in love with it.

My DH just got that one too! We got it at the NEX for only $70. He's using it for the first time this week so I'll find out in a few weeks how he liked it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemomyof22b:
    imageMyHusbandMyHero:

Hes in love with it.

My DH just got that one too! We got it at the NEX for only $70. He's using it for the first time this week so I'll find out in a few weeks how he liked it.

This is the same razor my husband was using at home and now on his deployment. He loves it! FYI drugstore.com has the replacement heads for cheap!

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    image*HiS ChAmAoLe GiRL*:
    imagemomyof22b:
    imageMyHusbandMyHero:

Hes in love with it.

This is the same razor my husband was using at home and now on his deployment. He loves it! FYI drugstore.com has the replacement heads for cheap!

Perfect! Thank you so much! 

• Options
    imagehaswelljme:
    image*HiS ChAmAoLe GiRL*:
    imagemomyof22b:
    imageMyHusbandMyHero:

Hes in love with it.

Perfect! Thank you so much! 

you're welcome! :-D

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"