Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

If your baby was born on the 31st...

When are you considering them being the "next month old" when a month only has 30 days?

DD was born on March 31....but I feel like she doesn't really have a half birthday because there aren't 31 days in September. 

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If your baby was born on the 31st...

• Options
    My baby wasn't born on the 31st, but I would just consider it a month on the last day of each month. Happy 1/2 birthday to your LO!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    C was born on the 31st so I just use the last day of the month Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine was born April 30th, so I just count by the month.  She's 5 months old today.  It doesn't matter how many days each month has. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelaurakaz13:
    Mine was born April 30th, so I just count by the month.  She's 5 months old today.  It doesn't matter how many days each month has. 
    You're missing the point. Her LO was born on the 31st and since not all months have a 31st it is not as obvious. This isn't like a week vs months questions. OP, I'd say she is 6 months on the 30th.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy 1/2 birthday!  Yay bithday buddies!  DS2 was born on March 31 too.  I take pictures every month so I am very familiar with this problem.  I usually document things on the 1st of the next month as it is what comes after the 30th just like the 31st would.  IMO counting the 30th is a day short regardless of being the end of the month.  Either way is fine though just whatever you pick you should be consistent since it happens every other month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"