Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

A Cold & A Wedding

So DS has a mild cold (runny nose, scratchy cough) and DH is in a wedding (3 hrs away) this weekend. Just wondering who would take their LO and who would stay home with LO. Either way DH is still going but disappointed that we are staying home so I'm feeling guilty. I made my decision of keeping DS home because he sounds horrible (kinda seal-Ish) and his Dr.'s office even advised on not traveling.

TIA

Re: A Cold & A Wedding

• Options

imagekanela13:
    So DS has a mild cold (runny nose, scratchy cough) and DH is in a wedding (3 hrs away) this weekend. Just wondering who would take their LO and who would stay home with LO. Either way DH is still going but disappointed that we are staying home so I'm feeling guilty. I made my decision of keeping DS home because he sounds horrible (kinda seal-Ish) and his Dr.'s office even advised on not traveling.

TIA

Opt out of wedding.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It would depend on how close I was to the couple getting married and how DD was acting (rather than sounding).  Usually a little cold does not slow her down a bit.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If the doctor said not to travel then I wouldn't.  However usually I would go to a wedding if LO had a cold especially if we were close enough to the couple that my DH was in the wedding.  I would look for an exit or inquire on a quiet room (if at a church) in case LO gets disruptive, go to the reception but cut out early for LO to get more rest.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"