Washington Babies
Options

Pulling feeling..?

Sometimes when I stand up quickly, the muscles in my lower abdomen, and in front of my pelvis feel a bit like they are pulling. The pressure and pain passes quickly but I am wondering if this is normal. Has anybody else had this problem?
Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Pulling feeling..?

• Options
    Are you pregnant?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ya, I am 6w tomorrow
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok :) Then yes, its normal. It sounds like round ligament pain, which you will probably have for a few weeks, but it will get better! Just try to move slowly. I remember taking a lot of baths to relax and feel better around that time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree it sounds like round ligament pain.   I had it on and off for the whole pregnancy.  Moving slowly helps.  It's normal, though!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

You need to snazz up your signature ;)

I'm guessing round ligament pain as well. I remember getting it early on with my first - what the body has to do is amazing, and ligaments don't work like muscles or skin, so there's some pain or discomfort invovled. Defintely change your pace - slow is the name of the game. Mine also showed up at the end of the pregnancy.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    Ok! Thank you guys so much! I feel alot better knowing that it is normal(:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"