During my first labor, I was eventually induced after not progressing fast enough. I was on pitocin for nearly 8 hours and dilated up to 8cm, but then I went down to 6cm and ended up with an unwanted c-section. I've been trying to figure out medically what that is called, but I'm still not exactly sure.
Has anyone been through that kind of c-section before and went on to have a successful VBAC? I'm trying to figure out what OB and hospital I want to go with, but I'm not even sure if I'm even a decent candidate for a VBAC.
Also, I've read up on the two local hospitals. One (that I deliever DD at) says it's up to the doctor to decide to do a VBAC. The other says it's allowed with no other comments. If I'm even eligible, do you think I'd have a better shot at a hospital that flat out allows it?
Really, any advice is appreciated. I've read how hard it can be to fight for what you want, so I want to have all my bases covered before I'm stuck with a doctor who is "supportive" of VBAC.