Canada Babies

One more Canadian!

Hi Bumpies!

I'm Denise from New Brunswick, married, 31 years old.  The little lady below is Sophia Rose and she was born on November 27, 2010  - 15 hours of labor that ended with the vacuum in the OR - horrible but all totally worth it.  I have 2 more months of maternity leave and then back to work. :(

I love to read, eat chocolate, hang out with my hubby and my family and of course Bump. I spend most of my time trying to figure out how to entertain a 10 month old and myself during the day - it is a challenge! 

I stop in here once in a while so I thought it was about time I introduce myself.  I'm usually on my month board.  I hope to stop in here more often and I can bring any info I've learned along the way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One more Canadian!

• Welcome Denise!

I'm from Ontario, married a little over a year and we're currently TTC #1

• Welcome Denise!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome. I am in Ontario as well and TTC #1. My nephew is 10 months and I know what you mean about being entertained, my SIL is having the same issues. Is your Daughter walking yet?

• imageAmandaBoud2011:

Welcome. I am in Ontario as well and TTC #1. My nephew is 10 months and I know what you mean about being entertained, my SIL is having the same issues. Is your Daughter walking yet?

Nope, not walking yet.  We hold hands and walk around and around the house but she can't go on her own yet.  I will be excited when she does so I can just watch her and not have to walk bent over all the time.

There seems to be a lot of people from Ontario here!

Have you been TTC long?

• Welcome! I am from Southern Ontario and will be TTC #1 in 2 cycles.

• Welcome!  I have a 2 year old son, and my DH and I have been TTC#2 for a little over a year.  We are in the Edmonton area.
    TTC #2 since 06/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"