D.C. Area Babies

if you are due in the Spring

when is the big U/S? are you finding out? do you have a feeling either way?

Re: if you are due in the Spring

• Mine is next week.  The pregnancy is so different that of course my inclination is to say girl... and I've had nothing but girl dreams and I had only boy dreams with DS, but you never know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well, I'm one of the later ones, so mine isn't until mid-November. But, I am positive it is a boy. DH is positive it is a girl. This pregnancy has been very different for me, but more from chasing a toddler too I think. We want to find out for sure!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is next Friday and yes we are finding out. And I really don't have a big feeling either way. I've had one dream where it was a girl, but in that same dream the baby was only like 8 inches tall and could walk and talk, so I don't know how reliable my dreams should be, lol.

Everyone keeps telling me that it's going to be a girl because I was so sick, but I don't know...it seems like 9 out of 10 babies in Arlington are boys, so I just have to assume I'm having another boy ;-)

• imagebh2720:

Everyone keeps telling me that it's going to be a girl because I was so sick, but I don't know...it seems like 9 out of 10 babies in Arlington are boys, so I just have to assume I'm having another boy ;-)

Then you clearly need a girl to keep T company in the cool girls crowd :P

imageimageimage
  • imagebh2720:

...it seems like 9 out of 10 babies in Arlington are boys, so I just have to assume I'm having another boy ;-)

I think I have another 5 or 6 weeks until I find out, and we will definitely be finding out. I have no idea what it is. I haven't actually had any baby-related dreams, just really, really bizarre dreams about other stuff.

BH, I feel like everyone we know has girls, and I've said a few times DD is going to have to be a lesbian, which is fine, but it'd be nice if she had the option of choosing boys or girls based on feelings rather than demographics. I'm relieved to hear there are, in fact, boys out there!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers"
  • I have another month to go. We'll find out. I always feel awkward speculating about the kid's sex - after all, that decision is already made!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know when we'll find out. Probably November.  We'll find out.  I have no idea.  I just hope it's healthy.  I don't put much stock in my own instincts.  I was convinced DS was a girl until the big ultrasound.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Since I'm only just over 5 weeks I have a long way to go until the 20 week u/s.  I don't know whether we'll find out or not this time, we haven't talked about it.  I found out for both DS and DD and I had a feeling for both.  The day I found out I was pg I had this weird thought about it being a girl, but who know--just hoping for healthy and sticky.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"