November 2011 Moms
Options

It has happened!

I have come to the point in my pregnancy that wearing my husbands basketball shorts are so much more comfortable than wearing anything I have :( LOL
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It has happened!

• Options
    Haha me too. My husband went on a business trip last week and came back saying "I got you a present". He had gone to the Nike store and bought me a very large sports t-shirt since none of my other pajama shirts fit over my stomach. Not something I would usually like, but I thought it was sweet of him to think of me in one of his favorite stores. 
  • Options
    Awe that was sweet of him lol. My husband thinks its funny that I even feel comfortable wearing his shorts. I told him at this point I don't even care as long as they will stretch over my belly!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sitting in my living room wearing a pair of my husbands boxers and one of his harley t-shirts. I'm comfy, that's all that matters.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wearing one of FI's shirts right now! ALL of my clothes are uncomfortable.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have been wearing DH's undershirts around the house, and determined that he needed new ones because the other ones were just...gross.  I found some new ones 60% off and couldn't wait to get home and pull one out and put it on!  (selfish gift giver, I know :)
  • Options
    I wear my husband's shirts to bed, so much more comfy than my other PJ shirts.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    Embarrassed The only thing of my SO that I can fit into is a shirt he got for free at a convention so it's huge and he's never worn it but it's perfect for me to sleep in since my normal over sized t-shirts I used to sleep in no longer fit.
  • Options
    At least you are still wearing pants.  I only wear pants at home when I absolutely have to.  I normally just wear one of DH's big shirts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lol I feel like a full on nudist since I have been pregnant.... any time I am home and no one else but DH is around I walk around in my underwear lol. It is the most comfortable outfit I can wear! When I'm not doing that, I do have a couple  maternity clothes, my favorite being my tanks from motherhood maternity and some of my DH's shirts. He actually had the nerve to tell me to be sure not to stretch out his basketball shorts ROFL
  • Options

imagemama&baby:
    Lol I feel like a full on nudist since I have been pregnant.... any time I am home and no one else but DH is around I walk around in my underwear lol. It is the most comfortable outfit I can wear! When I'm not doing that, I do have a couple  maternity clothes, my favorite being my tanks from motherhood maternity and some of my DH's shirts. He actually had the nerve to tell me to be sure not to stretch out his basketball shorts ROFL

lol I would so be doing this too but I would probably scar the kids for life! 

• Options
    DH is a freaking twig, so his clothes don't fit me now that I'm all knocked up...but I did buy men's lounge pants on super clearance...and I pretty much live in those when I don't have to leave the house. I bought XL and I'm swimming in them even with the belly, and it's awesome! All of my maternity pants but 2 pairs and most of my shirts suddenly don't fit. I guess my LO decided to have a growth spurt :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"