Canada Babies

TGIF!!

Yay the weekend is mere hours away :) I am so excited to get out of here today. 6.5 hrs to go. I am not in the mood to be at work today. Any special plans for the weekend? I've got nothing but cleaning and house stuff to my knowledge. I get to find out what team I'm on for hockey this weekend but that's the extent of my excitingness.

Re: TGIF!!

• Happy Friday!

I've got my Dr's appointment in an hour!  Ahhh!!

Brantford doppler lady is terrible at returning e-mails.  I'll send her another one today, and may be driving out to Brantford tomorrow.  However, if I hear the HB today, I might just leave it.

Tonight is PJs and cocktails with my gfs!  There will be some people there I don't know as well, so I do feel a bit odd sharing the news with them, but I want to tell the girls, so, whatever.  I still need to pick up some Champenade though!

Other than that, no real plans for the weekend, mostly just house stuff!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cocktails for the girls and mocktails for you :P Let us know how your appt. goes!!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm excited for the weekend. Dh and I work opposite shifts so I haven't gotten a chance to actually talk to him except via email since I got my BFP. Yay weekend!
    Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
    ~Fitness Blog~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Alas, we weren't able to pick up the HB.  Doc thought she heard a "snippet" of it for a second, but said it's moving around too much right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @Raynes. That's too bad :( you will soon enough tho!

• imageJinnifah:
    I'm excited for the weekend. Dh and I work opposite shifts so I haven't gotten a chance to actually talk to him except via email since I got my BFP. Yay weekend!

That's exciting. I know how you feel. DH and I work the same shift and sometimes I don't see him lol

• imageraynes:
    Alas, we weren't able to pick up the HB.  Doc thought she heard a "snippet" of it for a second, but said it's moving around too much right now.

that's disappointing. Hope you had a fun girls night though.
    Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
    ~Fitness Blog~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"