Canada Babies
Options

Vancouver vacation w/ 20mth son

Hey All,

My husband and I will be traveling from Texas to Vancouver at the end of Sept with our then 20mth old very active son. We have been doing a little research but wanted to know from parents that actually live in Vancouver if there is anything unique that we should look into while we are there? We do a lot of traveling and have been to many "best of" places like zoos, children's museums, etc., so we are looking for stuff that other places don't offer or are the "best of" the world! I have read good things about your botanical garden... worth a trip?

Also want to know about great child friendly places to eat. I think we are staying in a hotel near downtown were the Amtrack ends/lets off.

Thanks! 

Re: Vancouver vacation w/ 20mth son

• Options
    i don't know if you've left already and will get this
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Don't know if you've left already and will get this or not. Van Dusen gardens are really nice. There are gardens at the university that are good to but  it has been a long time since I have been there. I really like our aquarium, although it may not be very unique to other cities. You can go and walk along the sea wall or go to many of the beaches.  Granville island would be a great place to go and there are many child friendlyand fun places there. There is also science world, which is lots of fun for kids and adults. I am not very good with places to eat as our son is only 22 weeks and we haven't taken him out much! White Spot is a good resturant  for families, causal and affordable and they are all over the city.There are a lot of resturantsdowntwon and I see children in many of them , so I would just go and try it out. I hope you have fun here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"