Georgia Babies
Options

Message I got from emailing Big Shot (Phipps Santa)

I emailed them my concern of not getting the appt. yet, and how I would be so bummed if we weren't able to get in.  This was their response...

"We are only a week and a half into this process which will go on into October...over half the appointments are still available..."

Sincerely,
Santa at Phipps

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Message I got from emailing Big Shot (Phipps Santa)

• Options
    I bet they have dates blocked off and they will open up in waves...just like when emails are sent out. or....I am hoping that is the case. :)
  • Options

imagemomof2inatl:
    I bet they have dates blocked off and they will open up in waves...just like when emails are sent out. or....I am hoping that is the case. :)

I actually think this is what they are doing. I bet they do a certain number of weekend times per email group sent out.

Regardless it is annoying! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefrlcb:

imagemomof2inatl:

I actually think this is what they are doing. I bet they do a certain number of weekend times per email group sent out.

Regardless it is annoying! 

I know I am annoyed! 

Thank you for sharing the response that you received!

• Options
    Thanks for posting this.  I'm still waiting for my e-mail. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I already got my appointment. I was lucky enough to get my e-mail on the first day. While I do not specifically remember days being blocked, I do remember some times were blocked. Not sure if it was because those times were already booked or they were releasing times a little at a time.
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"