May 2011 Moms

Iris!

1. I miss you!

2. I was reading the post where you and Lisa are discussing sleep training and it's time for me to start doing something to work on naps. R sleeps from 7:30-7 every night and has for a few months now. Her naps are horrendous though. 4-5 20 to 30 minute naps. The pedi says this is fine and she is happy but I think we need to condense this down.

Can you recommend the book you used for your kids? Or whatever method. I know I'll need to tweek it to work for us but I trust your judgement as a mom Wink

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Iris!

• I miss you too!  How is Riley doing?  And did I see that you are TTC again??

The book I used is Sleeping Through the Night by Jodi Mindell.  But I think it's a good idea to go to the bookstore and look at a few different books and see what looks best for you and R.  You know you want to work on naps, so flip to that section and see who makes the most sense.

I have to warn you though, I am definitely not the right person to ask about getting your kids to nap!  I hope you can work something out, 4-5 short naps a day sounds very frustrating.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are good. She's growing like a weed, I can't believe how fast it goes. We are TTC again. I tried charting but it was a big fail so we ar just seeing how it goes for a bit.

How are you doing? The kids are beautiful!

I will check a few out. The pedi isn't concerned but I feel like it's wearing on her. My SIL Did Healthy Sleep Habits but I wasn't really a fan. I didn't realize they would have chapters for naps so I will definetly take a look around!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"