Canada Babies

I'd really love to join....

But I start school at 8:30 am (my time) 10:30 am (Ontario time) and you ladies are already knee deep in convo. I do not have the time at 6 am to go on here. Neither do I have the energy. Haha it's ok. But by the time I make it home, eat supper, sit down and have time for you ladies, It is ALWAYS so darn late. Urrgg!

Anyways I really hope you all are doing well. So sprry to hear there's no luck yet ladies. It's not over until it's over (quoted from one of you ladies). Also fingers crossed you can hear the HB raynes. I didn't get to hear our LO's until my 16 week app. My doctor didn't even bother at 12 weeks :( boo! AND it was a long 4 weeks.

If you are really interested, we actually rented a Doppler off Babytones.ca. Sent right from Toronto. Been a blast to have. I would definitely recommend it.

Happy hump day! TGIW!!!

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012

Re: I'd really love to join....

• Aww Frosty, that sucks!

Soon you'll be on maternity leave and you'll be able to join the fun!

Definitely interesting info about the Doppler, I will consider that when I'm KU lol

Have a good day!

• imageFrostycake2011:
    If you are really interested, we actually rented a Doppler off Babytones.ca. Sent right from Toronto. Been a blast to have. I would definitely recommend it.

Oooooo, that IS interesting!  I was looking online at how much they cost to buy and shipping from the US just makes it too expensive. 

Just an FYI, if you want to add your ticker to your signature so that you don't have to keep C&P'ing the code into your posts scroll up to the top and click on "My Bump" on the left hand side, log in if you have to, click on "Edit my Avatar & Sig" in the grey box above your avatar, scroll down and paste the HTML code (not the one you're currently using) into the box for "My Forums Signature".  Then it will show up every time you post without you having to do anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I cannot wait for mat leave and I will be starting early since my job is TOO physically demanding. I will then be able to chat with you ladies, every day. The doppler is worth checking out. only 120 bucks for 3 months( all equipment included, gel and all)

Thanks for the helpful I will deff add my ticker to my siggy. I am so tired of copy and pasting. Thanks so much ladies.

Take to you soon...PS enjoy your hump day!

• imageFrostycake2011:

I cannot wait for mat leave and I will be starting early since my job is TOO physically demanding. I will then be able to chat with you ladies, every day. The doppler is worth checking out. only 120 bucks for 3 months( all equipment included, gel and all)

Thanks for the helpful I will deff add my ticker to my siggy. I am so tired of copy and pasting. Thanks so much ladies.

Take to you soon...PS enjoy your hump day!

I cannot wait for mat leave either - looks like I am right behind you! I've never been looking forward to December before in my life and I can't wait :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hear ya. We are thrilled for our early x-mas surprise. I am due Dec 1st, so LO might sneek up on us and come sometime in November...Time is flying by so fast. 

Silivren: When are you due? Do you know what your having?

• Nevermind I saw you were team blue :) Very exciting. When is your EDD?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"