April 2012 Moms
Options

Any 2nd+ time moms NOT showing?

This is my second pregnancy, DS is almost a year old. With him it took me forever to show and I always got comments of how small I was. I am not showing at all this time either, no bloat etc. Any others not showing? Seems like everyone on here is showing...TIA!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

Re: Any 2nd+ time moms NOT showing?

• Options
    I am definitely showing this time already. The last two...not so much until well into it. This time I am much less in shape because of other issues. I just have this feeling I will look terrible before this baby gets here. Indifferent
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    I am still wearing my same clothes. DD 1 was 1 in may.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    By the end of the day I am a little bloated but my jeans are still fitting just fine.  My son is 2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a little bloated but it just looks like I ate too much pizza
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    Haven't gained an ounce and not showing yet--and this is #3 of the some pretty closely spaced babies! I'm surprised. I feel like I was showing by this point with #2. Every pregnancy is different, I guess...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Not yet.  I am 8 weeks and don't really even look bloated.  Maybe a bit thicker around the middle, but haven't gained any weight yet, so it's not surprising. 

I am starting to think I might be feeling the baby move though, which is really weird because it's the size of a freakin raspberry, but I know it's not gas.  It feels just like movement (rolling around,not kicking) I felt early on with #1.  Weird, but it makes me feel like this pregnancy is real.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i had some major bloat around week 6, but its gone now.

i always heard with the second one, you show sooner but not the case for me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am not showing at all. With DD, I didn't show or switch to maternity clothes until I was 26 weeks and this time, I am about 30 pounds down prepregnancy than I was at the start of that pregnancy, so it will probably be quite some time until I show.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options
    I still look the same and am much less bloated than I was at this point with DS. I've only worn the bella band once with a pair of jeans that were tight before I got pregnant, whereas last time I was wearing it pretty constantly by this point. I also weigh a bit less than I did before getting pg with DS, so that might have something to do with it too.
  • Options
    Not showing at all here. I didn't lose all of the baby weight from G, so that could be the culprit. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.
  • Options
    No, but I also weigh 30 more pounds than last time and have much much more stomach fat than before. I started showing to me around 17 weeks. to others it was closer to 20 weeks. I'm guessing it will be at least that long this time around or longer because of the extra weight.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    im almost 10 weeks, pregnant with twins and am not showing AT ALL. and im down 5lbs.   i had my son  2 1/2 years ago though and only gained 18lbs with him.  my stomach looked exactly the same after i had him so i wasnt really expecting to show earlier even though i already had one....although i thought maybe a little with twins but i guess not.
  • Options
    I am 10  weeks and think that most of mine is still bloat . I have a 2yo DD at home whom I gained only 15 lbs. I am in awe because all my clothes still fit .
  • Options
    I'm not...yet.  I seemed to have popped today, but I'm not sure if it's baby or the McDonald's I had for lunch Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"