Maine Babies

Do you miss being pregnant?

I can't even believe I have these thoughts, but sometimes I actually miss feeling Evie wiggle around.  And I was 2 weeks overdue.  I can totally see how women get pg right away again.  Though, that's not our plan.

Re: Do you miss being pregnant?

• Just a little....the last month was tough for me so I don't miss that. But I do miss him rolling around in there.
  • A little, the beginning I was sick a lot but the last tri was great so I miss that part
    Janine image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I do.  I don't know why because my body hated being pregnant and I had all sorts of problems.  I definitely miss feeling her move and how she would respond to my voice.  The one thing that I don't miss is the contractions...I was on Terbutaline from 24 weeks until delivery. 
  • I do miss feeling her kick and knowing that was something we shared... that she was all mine...I'm stingy and don't like to share her much...Sometimes I wish I could put her back in my belly so MIL couldn't hold her.
  • Right now, no!!!  I think this was our last go around, so I think that one day I'll miss it.  I loved finally showing and just rubbing on my belly!!
  • imagemrparsley07:
    I do miss feeling her kick and knowing that was something we shared... that she was all mine...I'm stingy and don't like to share her much...Sometimes I wish I could put her back in my belly so MIL couldn't hold her.

I am the same way. I don't miss being pregnant enough to want to get pregnant again any time soon though.

• Definitely.  I've cried several times over this.  Using the sling and bf have helped.  I won't get pg again any time soon, though.  Not in the plan.
  • imagemrparsley07:
    I do miss feeling her kick and knowing that was something we shared... that she was all mine...I'm stingy and don't like to share her much...Sometimes I wish I could put her back in my belly so MIL couldn't hold her.

I feel the same way...

• Ditto Mrs.P about MIL.... ha ha!
  • I kinda miss him moving around in my belly. I have kinda missed my big baby belly. I don't miss all the restrictions of being pregnant though and I don't miss how uncomfortable I got in the very end.

No plans to do it again anytime soon though.

• I didn't really like being pregnant, I was too miserable and uncomfortable and had complications. But, now that Aidan's here, I realize how special that time was, and wish I was able to cherish it a little more. So, I guess in a way, I do miss it, but I still prefer my outside baby!
    Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
  • I miss it a bit too. I DO NOT miss the last 2 weeks of it, but the rest of it was pretty fun! I have accepted that the next time will be much more difficult with a little one to chase after, so I'm in no rush.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"