Texas Babies

SAN ANTONIO BABIES??

OMG. exciting Yay!

I found this board from a friend. I am gonna be a first time mommy AND I am in SA. I hope you all dont mind that I join ya Smile

Happy great Monday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: SAN ANTONIO BABIES??

• Hello fellow San Antonio mom. Welcome to the bump.com. It looks like you're just a few weeks behind me. I'm 25 weeks today and super excited about our little man joining our family. Is this your first baby? And do you know what you're having yet?   

• This is our first. And we had an ultra sound last week however have decided not to find out the sex of the baby till he or she is born.... so we are having a surprise Big Smile

YAY to babies! The hub and I are pretty excited! Is this your first as well?

• Loading the player...
  • Yaaaayyy....... :) I'm expecting around the same time as you and in San Antonio as well! I am new to this site and so far it seems GREAT!!
    BabyFruit Ticker FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • It is fantastic! I love how helpful everyone is and its nice to know that other girls are going thru some of the same things. And things I think are odd are just normal. Have you checked out the Dec 2011 Mommies board? You should. I LOVE it. Its all mommies expecting in Dec 2011. So we are all on or about the same farness along. We share recipes and do baby swap stuff and gift exchanges and rant and cry and other crazy pregnancy stuff goes on too! LOL Is this your first? Have you found out what you are having yet?

• Thats great!!! I have checked it out a little bit! I am having a BOY!! Its our 1st one and we are so excited! We actually got preg last year but lost it around 8 weeks. So this is a great christmas gift for us for sure!! :)

How about you? Do you know what your having? Is this your first?

• yay a boy! I'm sorry about your first loss but I am happy that this one seems to be dong good and growing! It is going to be a great Christmas gift right? Do ya'll have any names thought of yet? Have you bought anything yet?
    This is our first and when deciding to find out the sex of Baby R my husband's theory was "You dont open your Christmas/bday presents before the big day, so why find out about the baby before then?" and honestly I will be happy either way... so we are gonna be surprised :) We've got a few names in our buckets, the girl we are set on a first name still up about the middle name and if a boy we have two names we are deciding on. We havent gotten anything yet! We are waiting till after our shower to see what we get then we'll decide from there what we need/want.

• welcome! i'm due with #3 on 12/31
  • HI LIZ!  I miss your face! 

Everyone else, howdy!  I'm a February mommy-to-be.  Party!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Molly! Hey friend!

Yay to babies!

• HELLO!

I am due in, well.. two weeks? lol

First baby for us, and we are sooo super excited!!

I found that the community board for the month I am due was more helpful than the local board. No offense fellow San Antonionains.

Embarrassed

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sorry its been a while since Ive been on here.... Yes a boy! And hes quite the wiggle worm hahaha We already have a name Gage Delgado Perez!! :) Middle name after my hubby of course. We cant wait to me him. Yes we have a lot of stuff already.... the crib, changing table, crib set, some clothes, a couple of boxes of diapers, 2 car seats (one for each car), the bouncer, swing, etc...  We got a lot of things as hand me downs (which works for me) hahaha so I guess we need a stroller and a lot of little things for the shower. Other than that We are just waiting for him to get here! :) It seems like forever.

I dont think I could even go without finding out the sex I was anxious from day one and could WAIT to know what was in there! It makes it much easier to buy stuff thats not white, green, or yellow! hahaha

So how has your pregnancy been? So far mine has been pretty rough.... its been pretty much one thing after another ughhh but I guess once he is here it will be all worth it but right now it doesnt seem that way.

• imageKymandTommy:

Sorry its been a while since Ive been on here.... Yes a boy! And hes quite the wiggle worm hahaha We already have a name Gage Delgado Perez!! :) Middle name after my hubby of course. We cant wait to me him. Yes we have a lot of stuff already.... the crib, changing table, crib set, some clothes, a couple of boxes of diapers, 2 car seats (one for each car), the bouncer, swing, etc...  We got a lot of things as hand me downs (which works for me) hahaha so I guess we need a stroller and a lot of little things for the shower. Other than that We are just waiting for him to get here! :) It seems like forever.

I dont think I could even go without finding out the sex I was anxious from day one and could WAIT to know what was in there! It makes it much easier to buy stuff thats not white, green, or yellow! hahaha

So how has your pregnancy been? So far mine has been pretty rough.... its been pretty much one thing after another ughhh but I guess once he is here it will be all worth it but right now it doesnt seem that way.

Congratulations to all of you up & coming SA mommies!! I just wanted to say that I have a Gage too!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey ladies...another San Antonio baby on the way here March 2012 :-) I'm so excited! 

• I agree... this board is kinda slow. I mostly hang on the Dec 2011 board; since thats when I am due.

• imageKymandTommy:
    Sorry its been a while since Ive been on here.... Yes a boy! And hes quite the wiggle worm hahaha We already have a name Gage Delgado Perez!! :) Middle name after my hubby of course. We cant wait to me him. Yes we have a lot of stuff already.... the crib, changing table, crib set, some clothes, a couple of boxes of diapers, 2 car seats (one for each car), the bouncer, swing, etc...  We got a lot of things as hand me downs (which works for me) hahaha so I guess we need a stroller and a lot of little things for the shower. Other than that We are just waiting for him to get here! :) It seems like forever. I dont think I could even go without finding out the sex I was anxious from day one and could WAIT to know what was in there! It makes it much easier to buy stuff thats not white, green, or yellow! hahaha. So how has your pregnancy been? So far mine has been pretty rough.... its been pretty much one thing after another ughhh but I guess once he is here it will be all worth it but right now it doesnt seem that way.

Hey, we're due about the same time!
    My pregnancy has honestly been fantastic so far. No major problems. No real morning sickness. I honestly cant complain. And its so nice to be able to daily feel the baby moving and grooving in there! As far as not finding out I really didnt care either way, it was my husband who suggested not finding out. So we didnt. I think its kind of exciting to wait and have a surprise.

I am sorry your pregnancy has been rough. And yes it will all be worth it in the end. Just think... maybe you're having a rough pregnancy and will have an easy baby. LOL... mine will be a rough baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"