May 2011 Moms

Diaper suggestions, pleade

DS is waking up covered in poo. This is happening more often than not, and it is getting old! It doesn't seem to bother him, and no diaper rash, but this mommy is tired of doing a full bed change every morning. He is in pampers sensitive size 2. We just moved up a size. Any help would be much appreciated!

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Diaper suggestions, pleade

• You could try cloth diapers just for nighttime.  We CD full-time, and we've never had poop leak out of a diaper (with the exception of one time when DH was holding her sideways as she pooped)!  I could definitely recommend an awesome nighttime cloth diaper.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagekacelle:
    You could try cloth diapers just for nighttime.  We CD full-time, and we've never had poop leak out of a diaper (with the exception of one time when DH was holding her sideways as she pooped)!  I could definitely recommend an awesome nighttime cloth diaper.

I have a few CD and a wool soaker- we planned on trying them and I used them a few times, never tried at night. Which one do you recommend for night? We have a BG pocket, and a thirsties pocket.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageL&K508:
    imagekacelle:
    You could try cloth diapers just for nighttime.  We CD full-time, and we've never had poop leak out of a diaper (with the exception of one time when DH was holding her sideways as she pooped)!  I could definitely recommend an awesome nighttime cloth diaper.

I have a few CD and a wool soaker- we planned on trying them and I used them a few times, never tried at night. Which one do you recommend for night? We have a BG pocket, and a thirsties pocket.

Perfect!  We actually have wool, but don't use it because our pocket solution works so well.  I stuff a BG pocket with a small Hemp Babies Diaper Doubler (https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=724) under the regular BG MF insert with the BG newborn insert/doubler on top.  We've never had a leak overnight (even with 12 hours between changes)!

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • I was going to suggest CD too. They rock!! I've never had a blow out since ds has been in cd <3
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have used cloth from the beginning but used disposables when we were in the US for a month. I couldn't believe the difference in the amount of blowouts. I never have them in cloth. I was so happy to get back to CDing when we got home.

I would definitely recommend trying them. 

• imagekacelle:

Agreed! We have never had a leak, rash or blowout in cloth diapers at all. 

She is in disposables just for daycare and has a blowout nearly every day. I hate them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks. I am going to try it out! I went to get them back out and I was missing my BG, um yeah it's in a wetbag in my car. I forgot about it! And yep it's dirty, hope it comes clean!!! If it works I'll be getting some more. I had a lot of Kissa 0s, but obviously he outgrew them.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"