Military Families
Options

deployment pay?

Question for ya'll. My dh has been gone for a while but I'm still trying to figure out pay.

The only new pay things on there are HDP-450

and the tax refund pay of $305.

Is the HDP right?

are we missing Family seperation? We should get this too right?

The HDP seems a bit more than I found online.

Is there anything else we should be recieving?  I do not know his exact location other than "the desert. "

I was going to call finance tomorrow but wanted to make sure I understoof what we should be getting first

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: deployment pay?

• Options
    When I deployed(2008) HDP was $300 and Family Sep was $250. I would think you should have family sep on there too.
    image.
  • Options
    How long has he been gone? I think family separation kicks in after 30 days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He could also be getting immenanet danger pay. I don't know how much that would be though
  • Options

Well finance told dh that he would get sep pay for his predeployment training and that started in may.

But he's been on the actuall deployment longer than 30 days and long enough for them to have caught up to it by now.

Ok guess I'll call finance tomorrow

• Options
    The last time my husband left we waited untill he got home to claim our separation pay.  because he was going to be in 2 different locations over the 11 months he was gone we waited untill he got home or else we would have had to claim separation twice.  So it is always an optoin to claim separation when he returns, it also has somethnig to do with showing that you remained separated the entire time.
    Air Force Wife and proud SAHM to baby E, TTC #2 while BFing Uploaded with Snapbucket
  • Options
    Pretty sure HFP is 225/month. So, that's probably 2 months worth. As far as SEP pay, it doesn't kick in until after 30 days and you have to file a voucher with finance before you leave or else when you get back to get it all at the end. That's been our experience at least.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"