South Carolina Babies

OB in greenville, sc

Just found out I am pregnant, need to find a good OB in the Greenville area. Who would you recommend? Thanks!

Re: OB in greenville, sc

• I highly recommend Piedmont Ob-Gyn.  There are 8 doctors in the practice - both male and female.  I have been a patient for almost 17 years and they just delivered my 1st. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I used Upstate OB they are located on Verday Blvd.  I really liked working with them.  They have a mix of male and female doctors, but the they all make you feel very comfortable.  Good luck

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Dr. Rana at Femhealth off of Roper Mtn. Rd. She is by herself so you know that she will be there for the delivery and that you will see her for every visit. She has a very small staff who know you by name when you go in. Ultrasounds are also done in her office. She is not part of the hospital system but does have privileges at GHS.
  • I also highly recommend Upstate OB/GYN. The staff there is incredibly wonderful and very friendly. I just delivered 3 mo. ago. Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Another plug for Upstate OB/GYN. SO wonderful there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just gave birth and I highly recommend Greenville OBGYN, 2 Medical Park Drive.  Awesome staff and Doctors. 
  • Carolina Women's Health on Halton Rd. is wonderful!  They will allow you to rotate doctors or see just one.  I chose to see Dr. Keith for my whole pregnancy and she is fabulous!

• Love Piedmont OB/Gyn. I use the office connected to Greenville Memorial.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I very highly recommend Dr. Lattimore at Carolina Women's Health. He is an OB that is truly concerned and cares about his patients. He is also very cautious as well- I have GD and he keeps a very close watch on me. I have seen numerous OB's in Greenville from many different practices and he is by far my favorite, as well as the office and staff. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"