Snarky and T-TTC
Options

My Dh is being an ass please kick his ass

My Dh's response to the c/p is that I shouldn't be upset because it was only 4 days. And I should just have a whatever attitude and not care about anything. Yeah well if I didn't care we would never have a kid, he wouldn't have a new job and we would be living in east bum fck. I didn't realize I needed someone to manage how upset I needed to be, FYI I have a mother *raging* And he can't seem to grasp why I feel like I have been teased, my question is why doesn't he?
TTC#1
DX Hypothyroid,Prolactinoma, Annovulatory Cycles, Celiac, Lichen,IBS, Severe Allergies ETC>>
M/C 1/2011
May 2011 Clomid 50mg +Ovidrel-BFN
June 2011 HSG, DH SA Both Normal
Sept 2011 C/P
Sep 2011 IUI w/Frozen Sperm, progesterone therapy

Re: My Dh is being an ass please kick his ass

• Options

He's just being a man. I think it takes men a hell of a lot longer to get it. I don't even know my husband understands the extent of my heartbreak over this m/c and he was there every step of the way. He was bummed, but he was over it after a few days.

I just asked him how he would feel if we had a chemical pregnancy, and his response was that he wouldn't be as sad if it didn't have an umbilical cord yet. Which just goes to show you - men are wayyyyy different than women.

• Options
    I agree that men and their reactions are completely different (seemingly indifferent at times).    They just don't have that same instinct or whatever that we do.    Very frustrating.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    :(  I'm sorry he doesn't seem to understand how you're feeling. I'd probably be pissed if DH said something like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagestaycee:
    I agree that men and their reactions are completely different (seemingly indifferent at times).    They just don't have that same instinct or whatever that we do.    Very frustrating.

This, totally.  I'm sorry he is being so annoying.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Men are from mars.

Seriously though. They just process everything totally different then we do. I'm sorry he's being such an ass.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Men are dumb. 

Mine just came back from walking the dogs and listening to someone's pod cast.  He said, "did you know that if you are trying to conceive you shouldn't take ibuprofen?"  I gave him a blank stare and said "did you know that I haven't taken an Advil or an Aleve in over 5 years?"

• Options
    Totally agree that men just don't get it.  It drives me crazy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"