Texas Babies
Options

Chiropractor?

Anyone have a chiropractor suggestion?  I have really bad siatic pain and the physical therapist just isn't cutting it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Chiropractor?

• Options
    United Chiropractic on Thousand Oaks and BrookHollow
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Your OB said you could go to a chiropractor?  Mine said absolutely not. 

I use to go to stone oak chiropractic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't talked to her about it yet, I go in for my next appt in a week and a half.  Lots of women on the Second Tri board have said they have gone and it helps with pain so I am really thinking about it.  I think I would have to find someone who specializes in maternity, not just any chiropractor though.  I just can't imagine spending the next three months in pain!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I'll have to see if I can find out any that do, then talk to my Dr again.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been seeing Dr. Tremblay at Alamo Heights Chiropractic for the past two months now. I had back issues before pregnancy so I knew it was going to be rough without one. They specialize in prenatal care and have a table that is specially made for pregnant ladies. The only down side is that her office doesn't deal with insurance companies so you have to get it reimbursed yourself. Here's their website: https://www.alamoheightschiropractic.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"