1st Trimester
Options

Telling parents?

I posted a thread somewhat similar to this one a few days ago about being nervous to tell my parents and my boyfriend's parents about the pregnancy.
I'm worried that because we're not married they will be mad. That being said, should we try to tell them in a cute way? I know some people on here have had suggestions about cute ways they did it, but I don't know if it's different if you aren't married. I'm not sure if we should try to come up with something creative, or just tell them, since I'm not really sure how they'll react.
What do y'all think?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Telling parents?

• Options
    I totally understand.  I just found out I am pregnant and am engaged.  I know my parents won't be thrilled be aren't married yet but it is what it is.  My first pregnancy I wasn't married or engaged and also still in college so I didn't want to tell them in a cute way.  But I have thought about it this time.  I don't think you have to be married to reveal the pregnancy in a cute way. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    I think it can be a hard situation depending on your family and how they react. But this is happening whether you're married or not. So have fun with it, make the most of it. Find a cute way to tell if that's what YOU want. If they are upset, DO NOT let anyone bring you down. You are having a baby and that's wonderful!! Congratulations!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"