3rd Trimester
Options

Would love some ideas....

for some new books to read! Im thinking Chick - lit along the lines of Shopaholic or Something Borrowed! Any ideas would be great :)
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Would love some ideas....

• Options
    I like most of Elin Hildebrandt's books (loved the Blue Bistro!) and most of the stuff by Jane Greene.  They're a smidge smutty, maybe, but not ridiculously graphic. 
  • Options
    I just read a couple of Jill Mansell books.  They weren't bad.  I really enjoyed (to my own SHOCK) that I really liked Rob Lowe's new book.  I know, didn't see that coming.  It's not a chick book, but it's pretty funny and the stories are really interesting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last fall, I read The Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts (Vision in White, Bed of Roses, Savor the Moment ahd Happy Ever After).  They're not as edgy as the ones you mention in your OP.  In fact, they're totally predictable...  But I loved them...  the dresses, the decor, the cakes, wow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I really liked Sarah Strohmeyer's books.  I've read The Cinderella Pact and The Sleeping Beauty Proposal.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I second the Elin Hilderbrand books. She's great!
  • Options
    I loved the Shopaholic series! Can't wait to start reading about something besides babies again
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"