Cloth Diapering
Options

Adventures in Soakerland

Hi all! I'm new to the board with a 3 we ek old LO happily in CDs. We're currently using prefolds and covers (mostly Thirsties, an Econobum, and a Rumparooz). She's gradually spacing out her nighttime feedings for the past couple of nights she has soaked through her covers during the long stretches (around 4 hrs).

I made a fleece soaker from the Katrina's pattern that I'm going to try tonight and also a pair of wool longies from a recycled sweater that I'll try as soon as they're dry. I don't have the $$ to buy any new doublers at the moment, so hopefully these will work out (maybe with 2 PFs). Any suggestions would be appreciated!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Adventures in Soakerland

• Options
    The wool longies might help a little but I think you need more absorbency in the diapers. I would suggest trying it with 2 PFs until you have the money to buy something more absorbent.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageamberry:
    The wool longies might help a little but I think you need more absorbency in the diapers. I would suggest trying it with 2 PFs until you have the money to buy something more absorbent.

Yes this!  adding a wool or fleece soaker won't help a whole lot if what's under it isn't absorbant enough.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"