December 2011 Moms
Options

speaking of nipples...

.........please tell me I am not the only person who has leaky nipples? I got them w/ DS #1 and its looks like I've been getting them w/ this one also. So embarrasing.

Need to get me some breast pads.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: speaking of nipples...

• Options

Mine aren't full on leaking but I do notice that there seems to be some stuff on them that wasn't there pre pregnancy.  Kind of in the little ducts, I can't really describe it but I'm sure actual leaking isn't far behind.

And as for them standing at attention all the time, after BF DD1 they never went back down...

Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • Options
    We must all be on the same schedule...about 10 minutes ago I noticed some sort of discharge coming from lefty over here.  I texted my husband freaking out... I know it's normal but VERY unexpected :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMass-girl-at-heart:

Mine aren't full on leaking but I do notice that there seems to be some stuff on them that wasn't there pre pregnancy.  Kind of in the little ducts, I can't really describe it but I'm sure actual leaking isn't far behind.

And as for them standing at attention all the time, after BF DD1 they never went back down...

I know exactly what you are talking about, but I have no idea how to explain it either? I noticed it there and I can kind of pull it out with tweezers or my fingernails. It looks like dry skin but isn't. I guess it's dried colostrum? I have no idea. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine started leaking a few weeks ago.  Nothing major, but just enough that I could see it on my nipple and on my bra at the end of the day.  Although, something happened last night because I woke up this morning with significant stains on my shirt.  DH was shocked to say the least!  I guess this means it is time to wear a bra to bed.
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Mine have been since about week 20. Normally it's only at night though? And it hasn't been a lot.

• Options
    heuyheuy member
    No milk from this mama...Confused
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    I've experiencing this for almost a month! It's to the point where if I press against something  or my breasts somehow get squished it's guarenteed to come out. Lovely!
    Nicole 32| Julian 29
    Cooper: 11/20/11
    Julian: EDD 8/1/16
    PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

• Options
    Because I'm a dork like that, I read this post, lifted my shirt and inspected my nipples and holy cow! I had two droplets on my nipples! I've never seen that before. I'd noticed the dry, dead skin looking stuff on the ducts but never anything wet. That was creepy/awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrsfowler1016:
    imageMass-girl-at-heart:

I know exactly what you are talking about, but I have no idea how to explain it either? I noticed it there and I can kind of pull it out with tweezers or my fingernails. It looks like dry skin but isn't. I guess it's dried colostrum? I have no idea. 

I'm having the exact same thing!  And I, too, pull it out! ;)  I figured it was dried colostrum, but FTM so no clue what it actually is.

• Options

I've had it for several weeks now...certainly wasn't expecting it so early

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"