February 2012 Moms
Options

PIP your crib!

Is anyone looking at cribs yet? Have you bought yours yet? Care to share a picture with the rest of us?

We're still looking, and I just can't decide. I like a more modern look, but I'm willing to compromise to save money. Hopefully you lovely ladies will give me some good ideas!

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga

Re: PIP your crib!

• Options

Here is the crib that we have for DD and we are getting the same one for this baby, we love it!! It is a Delta SoHo 5-1, it is great! 

https://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/57/8/AAAADO0QWNEAAAAAAFeCYw.jpg?v=1246168035000

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't even THOUGHT about a crib yet!  Yikes.  I better get on the ball.
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just fell IN LOVE with one that is a little pricey....but it would go perfect with my all white bedding idea....

https://www.albeebaby.com/young-america-isabella-stationary-crib-in-chocolate-light-antique.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well, I was originally wanting the green crib from Ikea, but since they're currently not selling their cribs in the US for the moment ? I've started shopping again.

I definitely want something modern though. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • Options
    We got the Graco Lauren in Espresso. We have heard really good things about it and the price is reasonable. It was delivered today and I can't wait until DH puts it together!
    imageimageimage
    LO born 1/28/12
    "Things may not go the way we plan, and they may not go according to the timeframe we want but the blessings will come." -jajsundevil
  • Options
    imagelawmom2be:

I just fell IN LOVE with one that is a little pricey....but it would go perfect with my all white bedding idea....

https://www.albeebaby.com/young-america-isabella-stationary-crib-in-chocolate-light-antique.html

LOL a little pricey! Holy mama!! 
  • Options
    imagelawmom2be:

I love all the color choices! That is adorable, and yes, very pricey. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • Options
    imagemac&chip:
    imagelawmom2be:

My brain is saying NO WAY! but my heart is saying "But you already have ALL the other baby stuff from Baby #1 that will be reused....you can have just one splurge! And she DESERVES it!!"

• Options
    imagelawmom2be:
    imagemac&chip:
    imagelawmom2be:

My brain is saying NO WAY! but my heart is saying "But you already have ALL the other baby stuff from Baby #1 that will be reused....you can have just one splurge! And she DESERVES it!!"

See I would agree that you deserve one good splurge on a baby item, hell when my DD was a couple months I totally splurged and bought a Stokke Xplory stroller..... still get hell for it to this day..
  • Options

We bought this crib and are waiting for it to come in. The picture doesn't do it justice, it's beautiful in person!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageHEmery:

We bought this crib and are waiting for it to come in. The picture doesn't do it justice, it's beautiful in person!

That is a great looking crib! 
  • Options
    imageAngiee930:
    imagelawmom2be:
    imagemac&chip:
    imagelawmom2be:

See I would agree that you deserve one good splurge on a baby item, hell when my DD was a couple months I totally splurged and bought a Stokke Xplory stroller..... still get hell for it to this day..

Even the bedding I love is on sale at Pottery Barn....and we have changing table, glider, stroller, carseats, all playmats/bouncers etc from the last pregnancy. This would really be the only splurge....and we did spend $600 on my son's crib, so it is just * a little * more than that. And, being the second child myself, I can say it sucks getting ALL the hand-me-downs. She really DOES deserve it...LOLOLOL.

• Options
    imagelawmom2be:
    imageAngiee930:
    imagelawmom2be:
    imagemac&chip:
    imagelawmom2be:

Even the bedding I love is on sale at Pottery Barn....and we have changing table, glider, stroller, carseats, all playmats/bouncers etc from the last pregnancy. This would really be the only splurge....and we did spend $600 on my son's crib, so it is just * a little * more than that. And, being the second child myself, I can say it sucks getting ALL the hand-me-downs. She really DOES deserve it...LOLOLOL.

I agree! This will be our last baby so I convinced DH to get me a Orbit baby G2, so excited about it, I am a stroller freak ;) hahaha
  • Options

image 0

not our room, but this is our crib! i bought it off craigslist for 120. It includes a like new matress. their baby co slept and they tried to use it as a toddler bed... but the child refused to sleep in it (its a capri lifetime convertable). So all in all, a very good deal for a matress and crib for 120. :-) i am proud of my shoping!

• Options

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Me-Convertible-Sleigh-Stationary/dp/B0035ER8IA/ref=br_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1ZIDQVDOMNHYK&colid=2URVW6QDYO8PF

I'm registering for this one so I can splurge on a modern rocker/glider that can be used in a grown up room down the line!!! 

I think it's simple and will mix well with my nursery (which is modern/mid century). 

• Options

These are the ones we're consider:

Delta Rivington

Babymod Parklane

And, if I were rich, Oeuf Sparrow

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Our crib has an espresso finish and is super cute. We got it on sale at Costco!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This is ours:

It's the Ocean Safety Gate crib by Baby Dream.  Even though it has the gate, the edges are beveled so no pinched baby fingers!  We got the matching dresser and nightstand to go with it.  We ordered it 3 weeks ago, so another 5-7 to go!

July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We bought the graco lauren crib in espresso color, too! can't wait to put it together!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love the DaVinci Emily Crib in espresso.  Not sure if I know how to add a link but here it is hopefully :  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3256053&CAWELAID=228159060
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    For those of you looking for a modern crib... go to www.walmart.com and type in babymod. Super cute cribs there and for a good price too!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We've heard that the Ikea ones will be back very soon- so we're holding out for one of the ones we had seen earlier there. I like the simple design and the price is awesome.

If for some reason we can't have one of those we'll probably just go for a used one.

• Options

This is the crib we're getting- it's the Genevieve crib from Pottery Barn.

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I haven't looked too hard but will definitely be going the less pricey route.  We need 2 afterall!  I have seen some cute ones on target.com for reasonable price.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we are buying this crib from Pottery Barn Kids

Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageanigirl16:
    We got the Graco Lauren in Espresso. We have heard really good things about it and the price is reasonable. It was delivered today and I can't wait until DH puts it together!
    That is the one we got! It's already set up in the nursery - along with the Graco Portland dressers.
  • Options

This is our crib that we got with DD.  It is convertible to a toddler bed and full bed.  The new baby will use it too, and eventually we will use it in a kid's room or guest room.

https://www.babysdream.com/ViewCollection.aspx?cid=9

• Options

We are going with the Babyletto Mercer Crib

• Options
    I love that crib! I was going back and forth between that one and the one we decided on...

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Freeport-4-in-1-Convertible-Classic-Crib-Espresso/14863010

We're getting this one.  It's exactly the same as one sold at BRU but for 1/2 the price!! :)  And Graco is a good, trustworthy brand, IMO.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 5.31.2011 ~*~ Michael Joseph ~*~ BORN 2.8.2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"