November 2011 Moms
Options

People are silly.

I had a man today tell me that pregnancy was just as hard on him as it was on his ex-wife because she would keep him awake tossing and turning, and she was hormonal.

I can only imagine why she is his ex-wife.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: People are silly.

• Options
    Ex is right! I would kick DHs a$$ if he tried to say my moods made it as hard on him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hmm

DH complained to me how tired he was a few days ago...I replied to him "uh, the next time you're growing another human being in your uterus, then you can complain about how tired you are."  He shut up pretty quickly. 

Daisypath baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsC2009:

Hmm

DH complained to me how tired he was a few days ago...I replied to him "uh, the next time you're growing another human being in your uterus, then you can complain about how tired you are."  He shut up pretty quickly. 

lol! That's right! Stick out tongue

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ha ha I love it! For awhile whenever I told DH that I was tired or did not feel well he said oh I know "my Back hurts" or "I did not sleep good last night" I finally got so annoyed that I snapped at him and he does not complain about how he feels anymore.
  • Options
    I wouldn't go as far to say its equally hard on them but I can definitely agree that it is hard on them as well. I feel bad for my SO all the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"