Upstate NY Babies
Options

Swagbucks ladies

This has never happened to me before, but just a heads up!  I usually search SB first, and if the result I'm searching for isn't on the first page I switch to google (I do still like google better!)  Well, for some reason, I just clicked to the next page to look at those results, and I won 6 SB and a collector bill, which didn't show up on the initial search!  I didn't know this could happen.  ;)

Re: Swagbucks ladies

• Options
    within the swagbucks search page this happened?  does that makes sense?  and what is a collector bill?
  • Options
    I'm not understanding what you are talking about?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OK, let me try again.  :) 

I typed in a local gift shop using the SB search engine to find their phone number.  When my results popped up, I hadn't won any SB, and the shop I was looking for wasn't on the first page of results.  When I clicked to the next page, and the results listed on page two popped up, so did 6 SB.  Does that make sense?

• Options
    imageJenJar:

OK, let me try again.  :) 

I typed in a local gift shop using the SB search engine to find their phone number.  When my results popped up, I hadn't won any SB, and the shop I was looking for wasn't on the first page of results.  When I clicked to the next page, and the results listed on page two popped up, so did 6 SB.  Does that make sense?

yep, gotcha! I never even click to the second page... if it's not on the first I go to google! So good to know! 

• Options
    ok i'm with you, you just went to the next page of results and won.  But what is the the other thing you won besides the bucks?
  • Options

imagemeryltheresa:
    ok i'm with you, you just went to the next page of results and won.  But what is the the other thing you won besides the bucks?

Here you go...they're collector bills, and randomly are awarded.  

https://blog.swagbucks.com/2011/08/a-love-of-labor.html

• Options
    Yup, I always flip 2-3 pages if I don't win on the first! It happens at least 1x a week! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"