February 2012 Moms

we're making an offer on a house!

We found a house we really like, has almost everything on our wishlist, but we are really low balling the offer!   Send the seller's sell low thoughts for us!  Our realtor says it may work out, we are trying to buy in area of manly retired folks, these people haven't lived in the house in quite some time and this house was paid off.  He said in this area people sometimes just want to be rid of a house and will take low offers to just not have the house anymore and take the cash.  The garage still has a classic car that has been perfectly restored and has tons of awards from traveling so that indicates these folks likely have money (we hope!).  If it's meant to be it will be:)  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: we're making an offer on a house!

• How exciting! Good luck:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How cool!! Good luck with it -- I hope that, even if they don't take the lowball offer, they're willing to haggle and meet you somewhere reasonable!
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!!  :D 
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • Good luck, let us know how it goes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What an exciting time ! A baby and a house :) Good luck with the offer, hope it all works out great:)

• That's awesome- good luck!!   FWIW, we're trying to walk away from our house and have no money but we'd still take a low offer to be done with it.  Lots of low thoughts for you!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • Thanks everyone!  They have until tomorrow at 3 to respond so trying to wait and patience is not something I'm good at.  I really hope they take it or counter reasonably.  I felt miserable when I looked at it last week but df loved it so much I figured it was workable.  When we met there to sign the paperwork yesterday I felt much better and the house was nicer than I had rememberd so I just hope we don't insult them! I think they are still priced high but our offer was 20% lower than asking. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"