Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Arctic**

I just wanted to tell you I went to Mimi's yesterday to check it out. It was ok, felt kind of like a daycare set up with stations (trains, dressup and puppets, etc.)

It was two small store fronts connected by a door - the one side had the stations, a small climbing/slide area, toddler area and the other side they had two indoor bouncy houses and little tykes cars and an art area (but it was closed off)

They had 4 kids there at the time-but they were drop offs (you can drop off for up to 3 hours)- they were about 5-7...There were 2 employees-

Lorenzo had a good time - for him anyplace with different or new toys is fun...I like that it was bigger than tumblin tykes but it had a someone's basement with toys all around vibe- does that make sense?

But  I totally love that they have Zumba- twice a week and they will watch your kid while you do it- I have this option at the Y but when the baby comes he cant go until 6 months- so I might go to this so I can start doing something... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Arctic**

• Options
    Thanks for the update!  There's another one in Schen that I haven't tried yet either - "My Place to Play", so I'm making my way around.  I like Tiny Tots Tea Room a lot but it is a limited play area.  Sounds like these places are getting more popular, which is good that there are new ones popping up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"