Upstate NY Babies
Options

Back from Europe

Two weeks ago LO and I flew to London where we met up with K.  She's been gone for six months so when I saw her I of course burst into tears.  We then spent the next four days doing tourist stuff in London.  After that we flew to Portugal where we rented a place in a small town outside of Lisbon.  It was perfect!  We walked to the beach, strolled the streets, dined outside. 

DD was such a trooper!  She rode in taxis, on subways, boats, planes, trains and buses.  We dragged her up mountains and out to concerts.  She LOVED the beach and enjoyed 'talking' to everyone we met.

This was the longest amount of time K and DD has spent together since K left for this job over a year ago.  It took them a few days to find their rhythm but then they had their own little games.  It was such a joy to watch.  Oh and K is officially 'ma-ma'....and yet I still have no name :-p

Hope everyone here is doing well! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back from Europe

• Options
    So glad you and K had a great vacation! Hope you get to spend more time together soon.
  • Options
    Sounds like you had a wondeful trip!  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad you guys had such a great time and that G did so well on the trip!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    sounds like an awesome trip! Glad you got in some good family time w/ DW.
  • Options
    Sounds amazing!! Glad you had a great time. That is so great that LO and "ma-ma" bonded for so long. When does her contract end??
  • Options

imageTelyco:
    Sounds amazing!! Glad you had a great time. That is so great that LO and "ma-ma" bonded for so long. When does her contract end??

She has about 2.5 months left.  I just keep telling everyone she'll be here for Thanksgiving :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh great! 2.5 months is nothing compared to 6 months :) Hope it goes by fast..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"