Pregnant after IF

Update on me and baby - PsIP

I haven't had a chance to post an update about myself and baby Brielle. But, she's napping and I had some time, so I thought I'd pop in and say hello and give you all an update. 

Brielle Skye was born via schedule c-section on 8/17 at 12:46 pm weighing 8 lbs 6 oz. She is absolutely beautiful and is everything I imagined she would be.

Unfortunately her birth was very traumatic and I won't be sharing my birth story. But, I just wanted to let you all know that she's here and we're getting acclimated as best as we can. It's true - sleep now, because you won't sleep once your sweet LO arrives. :) 

Thinking of all of you and wishing you a happy rest of your pregnancy and a wonderful, smooth labor process. 

Here's some picture's of Brielle at 1 day old. 

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Update on me and baby - PsIP

• Aww so adorable!! So sorry you had a traumatic delivery(you've got me wondering now what happened!!!) but I hope that you are feeling ok and recovering quickly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • gorgeous!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Brielle is adorable! Congratulations and so sorry for your traumatic experience.
  • Sorry your delivery was so traumatic.  I too am now wondering, but don't wish you to have to relive it just for us Wink  She is adorable!  I LOVE the chubby cheeks!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• She is absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats!!! And so sorry to hear about your traumatic delivery.

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry to hear about the delivery but she's absolutely adorable!  Congrats:)
  • Let's just say that her delivery was so traumatizing to me I told my H that we were never doing this again. I cried for days over how horrible it went. Brielle did great, but my experience really left a bad taste in my mouth and I seriously can't wait to get on birth control and I never thought I would say that. But the thought of giving birth all over again seriously makes me cry.

Maybe in a few years I'll feel differently, but it was seriously one of the worst experiences of my life. And that makes me sad. Crying

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • She's a cutie! I'm sure your traumatic delivery was all worth it.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Ah:< I'm sorry it was so bad. Giving birth scares the crap out of me. I am glad you are now a mom and I am sure it a few years it will barley be a memory. Hugs. I love her name:>
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry you had a traumatic delivery.

You have a beautiful baby girl! I just love those sweet cheeks! 

• I'm glad to see you and your lovely sweet little girl finally on here! I am sorry you had a rough time and hope the recovery is better. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
  • Sorry you had a traumatic delivery! She is beautiful! Congrats mama!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Beautiful - congratulations!
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • So sorry about your birth experience - I think you may just need some time to process all those feelings.  I had a pretty traumatic birth (for me) with my first son and it took a while to get past it.

I'm so glad you are home doing well and hope your sleep improves.  She's just perfect!

• I'm sorry your birth was so traumatic.  I figured something was up based on your FB posts that day, but hoped it wasn't anything too bad.  Of course now you've got me curious what happened, but I can understand not wanting to relive it!  I'm glad it's over and you have your little girl here now.  Hopefully she will wipe away any of the bad memories of that day!  Congratulations!
  • I'm sorry you had a traumatic birth experience.br
    Congratulations on your baby girl. Enjoy her!

TTC since 1/2008
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! Your baby girl is beautiful!

View Raw Image'>

• Congratulations!
    Dx: High FSH, stage IV endo, homozygous C677T MTHFR and PAI-1
    Early loss 10/08
    Lap 1/09
    IVF #1 "natural IVF" - 1 egg retrieved, missed m/c
    Tried several mini-stim cycles with no response
    Switched clinics - dx'd as carrier for Fragile X
    IVF #2 MDL protocol Jan/Feb converted to IUI, BFN
    IVF #2 take 2: Antagonist, one embie, BFN
    IVF #3: Antagonist, no fertilization
    One last ditch effort at OE IVF (antagonist with Clomid) cancelled
    DE cycle #1 Jan/Feb 2011, BFP, ectopic
    DE cycle #2 June/July 2011 - BFP
    10/28/11 Baby girl lost at 17 weeks due to pre-term labor. We love and miss you.
    DE cycle #3 June/July 2012 - BFP, twins, both heartbeats stopped, D&C
    2 frosties but don't know what's next
    FET Dec 2012: BFP! Praying this one sticks for the long haul!
  • Congrats she is beautiful.  I am so sorry you had a traumatic deliver.  I can totally relate, mine is a story I choose not to share with others who are PG or about to deliver. 

• Best wishes that this phase in life is much smoother and without the bumps! :)
    My Story and Blog:
    The Conception Craze

1/2009- TTTC
    After 7 rounds of clomid and HcG, Three failed IUI's with an ectopic pregnancy, two shots of methotrextate, ER visits, breaks, low (3%) morphology One IVF cycle (lupron, gonal-F) that ended in another ectopic, more methotrexate, A Lap to disconnect both tubes, remove endo and a hydrosalphinx, . . .we are finally expecting TWINS from FET#1!
    1.11. 2011: Beginning FET cycle!
    3.11.11- FET! (DH's birthday!) 2 blasts transfered!
    3.20.11- BETA #1 BFP!!! 272! (9dp5dt)
    3.23.11- BETA #2 1346!!! (12dp5dt)
    4.8.11- U/S #1. . TWINS!!! . . .TWO BOYS!
    9.10.11-My beautiful Boys arrive unexpectedly at 28 weeks, 6 days. imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

• Brielle is so sweet -- congratulations!
    4 Clomid cycles + 3 IUIs w/ injectables + 1 IVF = 1 m/c, 1 ectopic
    FET May 2011 = BFP! Beta 1 (8dp5dt): 336, Beta 2 (12dp5dt): 2033, Beta 3 (14dp5dt): 4706

? So thankful for our little guys, born at 33 weeks. ?
  • Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!  She is a cutie.  I am sorry that your delivery was traumatic.
  • Oh my, how did I miss this? Congratulations!! She's beautiful!
  • She is so beautiful!!  Sorry to hear you did not have a good birth experience :(  

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards