Wyoming Babies

It's quiet..

I am currently looking for a ped. in Wyoming..

We will be moving back there soon with a newborn!

Probably around the Rock Springs/Green River area and later to Cheyenne.

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: It's quiet..

• I would help you out but i live in Casper.  Sorry.  I hope you've found someone!

January 2014 Spreadsheet
  • Nope! Nobody Has replied but you lol

Wyo sure seems like a lonely place now that I've posted here lol

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess that's what you get for being the least populated state lol.

January 2014 Spreadsheet
  • hahaha, yea!

Hopefully this time around it won't be as bad. As long as we can find a place to live, rentals are insane up there!! Hopefully Cheyenne won't be as bad as it was in RS/GR. We have a dog, and everyone sure loves to have their pets, but nobody wants you to rent their house with a pet. lol

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Just wanted to let you know we currently live in Cheyenne, and I have not had any luck with the ped or other dr in this town. We have a daughter and are expecting another early next year.  Our ped is down in Fort Collins (Fort Collins Pediatric Associates) we have been very happy with them and the drive really is nothing from here. Hope this helpsSmile
  • Oh thank you!

We were actually looking at Ft. Collins as a place to just live. But I don't really know anything about either city, I've just driven through a couple times on our way from Texas or back to Texas.
    oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We live in Rock Springs, Dr. Yeshlur is our pediatrician and he is great.  He has an answering service and everything so you can even get a hold of him after hours.  If you would like to know anything else about the area feel free to PM me.
    Pg#1- Benjamin born 2/22/10
    Pg#2 BFP 11/2010... chemical pregnancy late 11/2010
    Pg#3 BFP 02/2011...missed m/c 3/2011
    Pg#4 Adalynne born 5/12/12
    Pg#5 BFP 12/2012....chemical pregnancy 1/2012
    Pg#6 BFP 11/14/12....chemical pregnancy 11/2012
    Pg#7 BFP 2/3/14... loss after a heartbeat and D&C 3/2014
    Pg#8 BFP 9/1/15...waiting to see!

• Just saw your post. I am in Cheyenne and my ped for my DS has been Dr. Zarzicky at the Children's Clinic here in town. She is wonderful. Cheyenne is a great place to live as it has a wonderful community and great schools. If you do decide to live in the Ft. Collins area it is much more active, more stuff to do as it is a college town. The drive isn't bad as it is 45 min each way, the only draw back is the drive during the winter. Ice and snow can make it really nasty. GL with everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't check this board very often since it is so dead but I am also in Rock Springs. My boys see a PA since it was the only place we could find when we very first got here but I would love it if someone could suggest a good family doctor, one that can do OB also. Don't mean to impose on your post. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"