Adoption
Options

Well, I made it...tomorrow is another day

Today is K's 10th bday (Happy bday K, wherever you are). Today I had Lions conferences, was awake at 4am, and have been going ever since. I didn't really have time to think about today until just now. I did talk to one of my Lion friends about today and the situation and it felt good to just talk.  I came home at 4pm after being gone all day and got to spend some time with Emme before she went to bed. Now DH and I are winding down before the start of another crazy week. 

It is now 7pm here in CA, and at 7pm on the east coast time, my OB had just told me I was going to have an emergency c/s. A great peace came over me and I knew K and I would be ok. K was born 2 hours later. So I have pretty much made it through today and I feel good.

Re: Well, I made it...tomorrow is another day

• Options
    Hugs to you today. I remember you said the birthday was coming up. My DD's birthday is Thursday and I'm not really looking forward to that day.
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Sending you a big hug!  I'm glad you've made it through the day and are having some peace. 
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs, R.!
  • Options
    I'm glad you made it through the day.  :)  Been thinking about you and hoping you were doing okay...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Big hugs to you!
  • Options

Thank you for posting this. 1. I appreciate your open heart and willingness to share your story.  2. It is such a perfect reminder to me as an AP that praying for my son's BM and BF is so important b/c it must be so hard for them and they have given me such an amazing miracle.  I think so much about my son's BM on regular basis but I really wonder about what she is thinking and how she get's through his birthday.  This helps me have insight. 

I am glad you made it through the day w/ peace.

:) Big hug your way tonight!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
  • Options
    Missed this earlier...but lots of loving thoughts to all of you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"